SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

i mean i couldn't sleep in the same room but the extractor fan in my tent is about the same and when its zipped its not to bad and the ver 2.0 is more reliable ive had 8 mths out of this model and its still going strong so fingers crossed and thanks for checking out my journal
my buddys all went within a week of each other he had them about 6 months never had much luck with anything other than a argos cheapo fan tie it up in the corner no more worries glad yours are working good

day 36 on my 3rd adventure under the sanlights my ladies in the autopots are at day 36 and the front left girl is at day 24 i believe as they are both purple gorillas on the left-hand side i will start posting more updates have they start to develop more as i think when there in veg is a little boring to look at as when they're in flower i love taking pics of them anyway here's the pics from this week
Screenshot_20190527-171404_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190527-183818_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190527-184534_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190527-184526_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190527-162413_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190527-184530_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190527-184544_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190527-184555_Gallery.jpg

cant get the everclear here pal i just use the iso but i generally make bho but this cbd one was made for pain and its amazing it was a cbd cross amnesia plus what a smoke its amazing

In the UK we can't like you say get Everclear but we can get "SPIRYTUS REKTYFIKOWANY (RECTIFIED SPIRIT) (95%) grain alcohol.
These rectified grain alcohols are 95% Grain Ethanol (very strong vodka)

WARNING: NEVER DRINK NEAT!!! my advice is just use for extracts and hide in a locked box. This not for messing around with, serious damage will be done to you if you try to ingest it!
I put this disclaimer for all who read this thread!!!
These polish spirits are fairly expensive to buy and aren't always available in online shops as they sell out quickly
"Spirytus Monopolowy" - https://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/spirits/country/poland/spirytus-monopolowy-extra-fine-500ml
"POLISH SPIRIT" 95 % , 100ML - https://www.gerrys.uk.com/polish-spirit-96-100ml

I almost forgot, I bought some food grade ethanol 95% non-denatured from wheat - 1000 ml. 95% Absolutely Pure ETHYL - Not Denatured - Wheat Ethanol (there are also som from organic wheat too) - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1000-ml-...991624?hash=item23aa002548:g:nr0AAOSwhyZbsPdv

Ethyl is just another name for ethanol.
You can't buy higher than 95% ethanol/ethyl because grain alcohol absorbs moisture from the air and it then stabilizes @ 95%

When making extract with "Isopropyl alcohol" which is stable @ 99.9% , one must remember to evaporate all traces of it as "Isopropyl alcohol" is mildly poisonous!!!
This means Isopropyl alcohol is not suitable for tinctures and Ethanol/Ethyl should be used or you could make a glycerine tincture (Glycerione tincture will have a lower extraction rate compared to Ethanol).
***Alcoholics should never be given Alcoholic tinctures and a glycerine tincture should be given instead.***

day 36 on my 3rd adventure under the sanlights my ladies in the autopots are at day 36 and the front left girl is at day 24 i believe as they are both purple gorillas on the left-hand side i will start posting more updates have they start to develop more as i think when there in veg is a little boring to look at as when they're in flower i love taking pics of them anyway here's the pics from this week View attachment 1064438 View attachment 1064439 View attachment 1064440 View attachment 1064441 View attachment 1064442 View attachment 1064443 View attachment 1064444 View attachment 1064445
looking good tom do you ever give the plants a dry period or just leave them on the rez all the time ?

looking good tom do you ever give the plants a dry period or just leave them on the rez all the time ?
no pal never unless an odd plant gets a lockout as ive had an odd one occasionally happen so besides that no as i always run different strains on the same res

Well as promised chop pics for my amnesia cbd shes a beautiful girl but slightly different leaf structure to a full thc this girl is 8 pcent of each and is going to be used for pain and a mild thc boost I'm more excited for her than any strain in a long time :bong:also the sanlights are just amazing :holymoly:
View attachment 1048919 View attachment 1048920 View attachment 1048922 View attachment 1048923

that is amazing @St. Tom , :headbang: awesome job :worship: I tip my hat to you sir :toke:... will give you some rep later just got to hand some more out :pass:

hope you well dude, sorry not been about much lately, life has been super busy with the house hunting and all that jazz. Calming down now for a bit, I'm getting my AFN time back.

In the UK we can't like you say get Everclear but we can get "SPIRYTUS REKTYFIKOWANY (RECTIFIED SPIRIT) (95%) grain alcohol.
These rectified grain alcohols are 95% Grain Ethanol (very strong vodka)

WARNING: NEVER DRINK NEAT!!! my advice is just use for extracts and hide in a locked box. This not for messing around with, serious damage will be done to you if you try to ingest it!
I put this disclaimer for all who read this thread!!!
These polish spirits are fairly expensive to buy and aren't always available in online shops as they sell out quickly
"Spirytus Monopolowy" - https://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/spirits/country/poland/spirytus-monopolowy-extra-fine-500ml
"POLISH SPIRIT" 95 % , 100ML - https://www.gerrys.uk.com/polish-spirit-96-100ml

I almost forgot, I bought some food grade ethanol 95% non-denatured from wheat - 1000 ml. 95% Absolutely Pure ETHYL - Not Denatured - Wheat Ethanol (there are also som from organic wheat too) - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1000-ml-...991624?hash=item23aa002548:g:nr0AAOSwhyZbsPdv

Ethyl is just another name for ethanol.
You can't buy higher than 95% ethanol/ethyl because grain alcohol absorbs moisture from the air and it then stabilizes @ 95%

When making extract with "Isopropyl alcohol" which is stable @ 99.9% , one must remember to evaporate all traces of it as "Isopropyl alcohol" is mildly poisonous!!!
This means Isopropyl alcohol is not suitable for tinctures and Ethanol/Ethyl should be used or you could make a glycerine tincture (Glycerione tincture will have a lower extraction rate compared to Ethanol).
***Alcoholics should never be given Alcoholic tinctures and a glycerine tincture should be given instead.***

:d5: thank for that Arty, some top links there my man.

I use Isoproyl to do all my cleaning in my tents (and my bongs), it's the only thing to shift the sticky icky from the gear with out a hassle... love the stuff

day 44 my girls are all coming along as expected and are starting building buds i lowered my ec slightly as i got burned tips on 1 girl but that's what you get sharing a res with all different strains
Screenshot_20190602-213243_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190602-220644_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190602-213227_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190603-115430_Gallery.jpg

Back