SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

I contacted them two or three weeks ago thru the IG , they said it will be realised in a month coz they have very high demand .
I seriously doubt that I will ever receive it..
I knew it was too god to be true,..
Story of my life..
no pal there an honest company and are great for communication when ive spoke to them if they said a month message them in a couple of weeks also were r u based they are in Germany i think

I will, i dont wanna bother them .I will wait full month to be ,before I DM them . I hope that you are right. I live in Country of world cup soccer winners.. Croatia in the house, shipping should be a problem..I will update my situation.. you can check my first biotabs grow in my sig.

I will, i dont wanna bother them .I will wait full month to be ,before I DM them . I hope that you are right. I live in Country of world cup soccer winners.. Croatia in the house, shipping should be a problem..I will update my situation.. you can check my first biotabs grow in my sig.
I remember @arty zan won some lights in a contest a long while ago I'm not sure if sanlight posted them directly maybe he could help but if they say a few weeks or a month I'm pretty sure you will get them by then and boy your going to be so so happy

I remember @arty zan won some lights in a contest a long while ago I'm not sure if sanlight posted them directly maybe he could help but if they say a few weeks or a month I'm pretty sure you will get them by then and boy your going to be so so happy
Hey @St. Tom Yup SanLight posted them to me in the UK from Austria.
I can't remember how long it took?

@CoviklaFlaire try contacting them and see if there is a tracking number.

SANlight GmbH
Klarenbrunnstraße 46
6700 Bludenz
AUSTRIA

T +43 660 7727340

SANlight Solution GmbH
Technologiepark 10
8380 Jennersdorf
AUSTRIA

T +43 650 8421158

Contact page/form - https://www.sanlight.com/en/contact/

When you get it/them you will be very happy, these are fantastic lights!

mid weeksih updates day day 55 and 45 for the girl on the front left with the sanlight sticker this is the exciting time for me and I suppose anyone following the journal it's all about the buds and the sanlights shine so much .I also sorted the front girl shes gone from burned tips to yellow to lighter green now so the top feeding helped her lots
Screenshot_20190615-223700_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190615-223704_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190615-223716_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190615-223640_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190615-223642_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190615-223646_Gallery.jpg

@arty zan I contacted them thru IG they said that I need to wait..paying customers have priority..
So I'm waiting..

@arty zan I contacted them thru IG they said that I need to wait..paying customers have priority..
So I'm waiting..
just gotta hang fire if it took a month or even 2 you can't complain at free pal but as you can see by mine slater and arty s plants it will be well worth the wait as they will come through

mid weeksih updates day day 55 and 45 for the girl on the front left with the sanlight sticker this is the exciting time for me and I suppose anyone following the journal it's all about the buds and the sanlights shine so much .I also sorted the front girl shes gone from burned tips to yellow to lighter green now so the top feeding helped her lots
View attachment 1071812 View attachment 1071813 View attachment 1071814 View attachment 1071815 View attachment 1071816 View attachment 1071817
That's amazing! Those lights are badasses, like the grower. Great job bud

View attachment 1071812 View attachment 1071813 View attachment 1071814 View attachment 1071815 View attachment 1071816 View attachment 1071817
Looking Noooooooiice bro...:bow:...Top Work my old China...:smiley1:

Back