SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

update day 21 on the bigger girls and day 10 on the younger girl and both on the left are short stuff purple gorillas the elder 3 are on the res now being bottom fed also i foliar spray them daily with remo velo kelp at a rate of 3ml a ltr thanks @Slater for this tip as it makes my girls go crazy also im at a 1.4 ec and a ph of 6.2 also this is lights on now well about half hr and there praying to the light gods as you see in pic 1
View attachment 1058254 View attachment 1058255 View attachment 1058256
looking good tom how often do you spray them ? and the ph is that a remo thing seems high for coco but i do remember someone mentioning it before

looking good tom how often do you spray them ?
Once daily till there in flower and then I taper it off but I feel it's like giving them steroids even on the run before this the CBD amnesia I did I snapped her stem and I'm sure that fixed the damage I'd done as she turned into a great lady

a couple of update pics under the wonderfull sanlights day 24 for the autopot ladies there growing blazingly fast anyway let the pics do the talking the girls on the left are short stuff purple gorillas the front ones at day 13
Screenshot_20190515-175915_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190515-175923_Gallery.jpg

......they are flying up dude....great work:pass::smiley1:
thanks brother the girl on left is a little behind but still in good shape

thanks brother the girl on left is a little behind but still in good shape
...defo in good shape bro haha.....I'd say you have the Sanlights and your plants working in sweet harmony :worship::smiley1::smiley1:.....is that an o!d skool rave record?:smiley1:

a couple of update pics under the wonderfull sanlights day 24 for the autopot ladies there growing blazingly fast anyway let the pics do the talking the girls on the left are short stuff purple gorillas the front ones at day 13
View attachment 1059577 View attachment 1059578
looking sweet tom you on the rez yet ? setting up my auto pots tomorrow had a quick look at the tank and fittings am i riight in saying i put the rubber grommet in the base hole then feed the line through it connect to filter and then to all the valves when i put the line in the grommet will it be sealed or do i need to seal it with somthing dont want a flood or a leak

No that sounds correct and mine are connected to the res now after I put them in the pots as I start mine in solos I normally give them 10 days before starting bottom feeding with the res any other questions ask away pal and you don't need no sealant

No that sounds correct and mine are connected to the res now after I put them in the pots as I start mine in solos I normally give them 10 days before starting bottom feeding with the res any other questions ask away pal and you don't need no sealant
cheers grobro :d5:

day 29 on my 3rd round my bubba kush is 30 inches tall and is gonna be a fine girl shes the back girl on the right the girl in front is a candy dawg from seedstrockers and the other 2 are purple gorillas by short stuff the one in the airpot is day 18 and they are all on remo veg nutes at an ec of 1.7 i spray daily with kelp till there in flower and they love it
Screenshot_20190520-181653_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190520-181659_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190520-171847_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190520-205803_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190520-205759_Gallery.jpg

Back