SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Much appreciated my brother and i gotta admit i enjoy this organic thing for sure
Are you using their entire kit or just the tabs?
I'd like to try just the tabs and use my organic techniques.
With my grow eventually moving to a growroom in my shop, I'm exploring automation methods.
I think my production method maybe A Tray2grow With a Grassroots Lliving Earth Bed setup And run it as a no till set up. I could do testing and five to seven gallon pots in an auto pot setup with bio tabs being ran.
It would be another method that I could utilize if the need came up or I just chose to do it that way .

Are you using their entire kit or just the tabs?
I'd like to try just the tabs and use my organic techniques.
With my grow eventually moving to a growroom in my shop, I'm exploring automation methods.
I think my production method maybe A Tray2grow With a Grassroots Lliving Earth Bed setup And run it as a no till set up. I could do testing and five to seven gallon pots in an auto pot setup with bio tabs being ran.
It would be another method that I could utilize if the need came up or I just chose to do it that way .
If you know organic growing bill you could use just the tabs and maybe get a bloom and organic pk BAC do both. but with the biotabs kit you get everything you need as someone who wants an easy grow

Sorry Bill I use the full range and If you get there silicium flash as you mix it in the soil in autopot s that would be the most easy going for autopts as your gonna be top feeding additives otherwise and keep taking off the res. I do this weekly to add my pk5. 8 on a normal autopot run

The purpose of the BioTabs line is to create a healthy soil environment.

The Startrex is a soil improver based on grape pulp. Grapes have a natural mycology surrounding each fruit. These cultures help in making the wine, but also in improving the soil. I can certainly recommend using this on a fresh bag of soil as these will most likely been steamed to kill of all seeds and unsultry stuff. But this process also kills off the beneficials. Startrex is step one.
Then you have the Bactrex, which are bacterial cultures in dry form. These strains (yup correct use of the word ;) ) are known for their conversion of Ammonia into Nitrites and then to Nitrates (correct me if I mixed the two up), which are useable for a plant.
The Mycotrex is one of those products which, since Paul Stamets got fame with his book Mycelium Running, is something every grower needs in his/her soil. It extends the root system by three to four hundred times and can even connect plants to share in food. Don't think I need to explain all that to you, but just to show what product does what.
To feed them beneficials you use the Orgatrex. This is a molasses based product with some extra additions to it, making it a plant food all on it's own, but the carbs inside are perfect to feed the bennies and if you want to keep them happy, you know what to add.
Then for flower you have two options. You can go the tea approach by using the PK Booster Compost tea, which has loads of bacterial cultures which convert P&K into usable nutrients for the plants, but has to be brewed for 24-36 hours. This was my favorite until I lost my sponsorship.
If you don't like to brew tea's you can use the Bio PK 5-8, which also has the same bennies, but in a lower dose, which takes more time to let them multiply inside the medium. The nutrient is also more concentrated and also molasses based. I believe 3-5ml/L water will do the trick once the plants go into flower.
Oh, I'm forgetting something...Even if you only buy the tabs because your soil is already active enough I can't stress this enough, but order yourself a bottle of Boom Boom Spray. It's a foliar feed, which kicks your plants into overdrive. Check time lapses in my BioTabs threads. Every time I sprayed my plants, the speed of growth accelerates enormously. I recently bought a large 250ml bottle of the stuff so I will never run out of the it.

And then there is the advice of Karel himself...If you keep your soil moist (not wet) after a grow, remove the top 5cm/2" and cut out the rootstump of the plant, the rest of the roots can remain, which will become food for the new plants and, something not many know, easy paths for the new roots to follow. then you can reuse the soil over and over again. The bennies and myco are still there, you might have to add some Silicium Flash, which is a fast acting food for the plants to survive on until the Bactrex starts converting Nitrates for the plants, which takes approx. 6 days.

Hope this helps in deciding brother :cheers:

Sorry Bill I use the full range and If you get there silicium flash as you mix it in the soil in autopot s that would be the most easy going for autopts as your gonna be top feeding additives otherwise and keep taking off the res. I do this weekly to add my pk5. 8 on a normal autopot run
It's good to know that you use the whole system.

Because I really wasn't interested in the additional parts of the kit other than the tabs, I just lightly went over the other products. as I was doing that, I thought to myself I have that covered and I have that covered. But I didn't go into depth on each individual items of the kit . I've been organic pretty much all my life men have learned quite a few things over the years. Growing cannabis is nothing special. Growing full plant life cycle in a container Is a little bit different for me . But organics is organics!
As long as the tabs are not lacking any significant nutrient, they should work quite well with the way I grow.

As long as the tabs are not lacking any significant nutrient, they should work quite well with the way I grow.
It depends on your water quality. If your municipal adds magnesium and calcium to the water you are fine. If you use rainwater or osmose water then you will probably need to add some magnesium to it to prevent deficiencies. Both myself and Tom have seen this in our grows. Antonio even advises to add some to every grow during flower if I'm not mistaken.

The purpose of the BioTabs line is to create a healthy soil environment.

The Startrex is a soil improver based on grape pulp. Grapes have a natural mycology surrounding each fruit. These cultures help in making the wine, but also in improving the soil. I can certainly recommend using this on a fresh bag of soil as these will most likely been steamed to kill of all seeds and unsultry stuff. But this process also kills off the beneficials. Startrex is step one.
Then you have the Bactrex, which are bacterial cultures in dry form. These strains (yup correct use of the word ;) ) are known for their conversion of Ammonia into Nitrites and then to Nitrates (correct me if I mixed the two up), which are useable for a plant.
The Mycotrex is one of those products which, since Paul Stamets got fame with his book Mycelium Running, is something every grower needs in his/her soil. It extends the root system by three to four hundred times and can even connect plants to share in food. Don't think I need to explain all that to you, but just to show what product does what.
To feed them beneficials you use the Orgatrex. This is a molasses based product with some extra additions to it, making it a plant food all on it's own, but the carbs inside are perfect to feed the bennies and if you want to keep them happy, you know what to add.
Then for flower you have two options. You can go the tea approach by using the PK Booster Compost tea, which has loads of bacterial cultures which convert P&K into usable nutrients for the plants, but has to be brewed for 24-36 hours. This was my favorite until I lost my sponsorship.
If you don't like to brew tea's you can use the Bio PK 5-8, which also has the same bennies, but in a lower dose, which takes more time to let them multiply inside the medium. The nutrient is also more concentrated and also molasses based. I believe 3-5ml/L water will do the trick once the plants go into flower.
Oh, I'm forgetting something...Even if you only buy the tabs because your soil is already active enough I can't stress this enough, but order yourself a bottle of Boom Boom Spray. It's a foliar feed, which kicks your plants into overdrive. Check time lapses in my BioTabs threads. Every time I sprayed my plants, the speed of growth accelerates enormously. I recently bought a large 250ml bottle of the stuff so I will never run out of the it.

And then there is the advice of Karel himself...If you keep your soil moist (not wet) after a grow, remove the top 5cm/2" and cut out the rootstump of the plant, the rest of the roots can remain, which will become food for the new plants and, something not many know, easy paths for the new roots to follow. then you can reuse the soil over and over again. The bennies and myco are still there, you might have to add some Silicium Flash, which is a fast acting food for the plants to survive on until the Bactrex starts converting Nitrates for the plants, which takes approx. 6 days.

Hope this helps in deciding brother :cheers:
Hey man! I appreciate you going into depth on the product! Much appreciated!

Well much as I had figured I have every single Item of that already covered.

Although it would be kind of interesting to take some fresh out the bag media with either Roots Organic or Coast of Maine and run that in either a junior or regular Earthbox.
If they say it will thrive in auto parts, it will definitely do quite well in an Earthbox!

It depends on your water quality. If your municipal adds magnesium and calcium to the water you are fine. If you use rainwater or osmose water then you will probably need to add some magnesium to it to prevent deficiencies. Both myself and Tom have seen this in our grows. Antonio even advises to add some to every grow during flower if I'm not mistaken.

Calcium is almost always available in groundwater in the areas that I've been in in Texas. However, I don't know in what form. I've never looked into it since it has never been a problem. My homemade FFJ easily covers any magnesium or calcium need.

Hey man! I appreciate you going into depth on the product! Much appreciated!

Well much as I had figured I have every single Item of that already covered.

Although it would be kind of interesting to take some fresh out the bag media with either Roots Organic or Coast of Maine and run that in either a junior or regular Earthbox.
If they say it will thrive in auto parts, it will definitely do quite well in an Earthbox!

Calcium is almost always available in groundwater in the areas that I've been in in Texas. However, I don't know in what form. I've never looked into it since it has never been a problem. My homemade FFJ easily covers any magnesium or calcium need.
i just use tap water myself and I've only added a bit of calmag on 2 occasions I also leave my water out 24 hours before using it so no ph or ec that's with using all biotabs products in light mix soil but if you use the silicium flash when you pot up your gonna be pretty much set in autopots as this can be top dressed to combat deficiencies too so its worth considering also have you got something to open that pdf bill its got a lot of tips and situations
biotabs water only.png
Screenshot 2024-01-24 193828.png

Attachments

• organic-growing-manual-english.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
Last Post before bed lights off and on video also @WildBill
@Bob's Auto's I never thought I'd ever reuse soil but 2 of the autopot s are used soil by @Antonio_DutchPassion convinced me and i won't be buying new for a while also day 29 of flower and thanks for the rep boys. Also, I post both 2 show their true colours as lights on can make them look paler than they are

Screenshot 2024-01-24 221833.png

Back