SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Before lights out pics this morning also the video I did with the zip mostly up to show true colour also front left is kerosene krash
20240124_023637.jpg
20240124_023624.jpg
20240124_023629.jpg
20240124_023614.jpg

Last Post before bed lights off and on video also @WildBill
@Bob's Auto's I never thought I'd ever reuse soil but 2 of the autopot s are used soil by @Antonio_DutchPassion convinced me and i won't be buying new for a while also day 29 of flower and thanks for the rep boys. Also, I post both 2 show their true colours as lights on can make them look paler than they are
View attachment 1661509
View attachment 1661510View attachment 1661511
Proper looking buds mate, lights off gives a much better idea of what is going on with the trichome/bud development eh, beautiful man, these are going to be bangers, again!:headbang:

Ya know what folks who come back here I'm so grateful to everyone and if I can every help you in anyway just ask and post links to your own grows so I can find them and let people know we're your threads are I really don't mind in fact I'd be honoured :headbang::vibe::shooty::shooty:

Small tent tonight with the same strains 1 kerosene krash and 1 purple og punch. These both girls are 1 week behind in flower to the others these are at day 21 ish and I've been thinning them out here and there I was going to go heavy on them but changed my mind. Also you know I'm using biotabs and they sent me a small amount of products early last year so that finished well it looks like they have picked me up on a more permanent basis I'm just waiting on a delivery but honestly I was happy buying stuff and I already stocked up on some but still some good news as I don't think I will going back to coco as this makes life easier and on the video you might hear my breathing loud with my copd but I don't mind sharing everything with you guys but look after your lungs guys
20240125_203045.jpg
20240125_203049.jpg
20240125_203040.jpg

Well, I had the kit from Amazon in my cart and was just fixing to check out when I saw this.

$15 delivery Feb 9 - 27
Well, I don't really care for the shipping fee, it was $10 less than buying it direct. I just don't care for the possibility of waiting a full month to start a grow using that product,:face::face::face:

I definitely want to do it on the next run though.

Well, I had the kit from Amazon in my cart and was just fixing to check out when I saw this.

$15 delivery Feb 9 - 27
Well, I don't really care for the shipping fee, it was $10 less than buying it direct. I just don't care for the possibility of waiting a full month to start a grow using that product,:face::face::face:

Yeah, that's the only downside. In Europe the product is readily available, but stateside is a bit problematic. On Amazon you can find their products.

$15 delivery Feb 9 - 27

Give me a few days and I will make sure they don't have a vendor in USA and if not at least I can report it to them but I think @Bob's Auto's may have brought this up ages ago

but I think @Bob's Auto's may have brought this up ages ago
So correct. Last I heard was that they were dealing with the USDA to get a permit to import. But that was over a year ago.
I told them there was loads of interest from our American brethren :thumbsup:

I got myself a new toy today and I'm hoping it makes trimming a lot easier I went with the cordless model as I can use it anywhere I also bought it from the USA as it was discounted so well worth a punt I'd say so expect a thorough report when I start a harvest as each blade does a differant thing so one wet and one for close dry and a bigger one for maybe swazzling or a really good strip down 20240127_115819.jpg20240127_115854.jpg20240127_120731.jpg20240127_120025.jpg20240127_120030.jpg

Back