SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I got myself a new toy today and I'm hoping it makes trimming a lot easier I went with the cordless model as I can use it anywhere I also bought it from the USA as it was discounted so well worth a punt I'd say so expect a thorough report when I start a harvest as each blade does a differant thing so one wet and one for close dry and a bigger one for maybe swazzling or a really good strip down View attachment 1662069View attachment 1662070View attachment 1662071View attachment 1662072View attachment 1662073
You lazy sod... :pighug: :funny:

But let me know how it is...

Qb

I got myself a new toy today and I'm hoping it makes trimming a lot easier I went with the cordless model as I can use it anywhere I also bought it from the USA as it was discounted so well worth a punt I'd say so expect a thorough report when I start a harvest as each blade does a differant thing so one wet and one for close dry and a bigger one for maybe swazzling or a really good strip down View attachment 1662069View attachment 1662070View attachment 1662071View attachment 1662072View attachment 1662073
anh-nen-278.jpg

I was contemplating a bowl trimmer so really interested to hear how this goes - anything to make life easier... !
When my plants come down I will give them a really good work out but I do wet trim but maybe i can try both but from what I've saw they save masses of time but truth be told I'm fast with scissors but it's very tedious too also eggboy I've used the bowl trimmer but on say 25 plants many years ago I'd say that's for more bigger opperation plus the buds do get badly knocked about

When my plants come down I will give them a really good work out but I do wet trim but maybe i can try both but from what I've saw they save masses of time but truth be told I'm fast with scissors but it's very tedious too also eggboy I've used the bowl trimmer but on say 25 plants many years ago I'd say that's for more bigger opperation plus the buds do get badly knocked about
I prefer to wet trim as well but I did read that the buds get knocked about and lose a lot of trichomes in the bowl so really interested in your new toy... :thumbsup:

I prefer to wet trim as well but I did read that the buds get knocked about and lose a lot of trichomes in the bowl so really interested in your new toy... :thumbsup:
Some folks said it looks like a manscape type ov device but beleave me your balls would be on the floor:crying::woody: also regarding the biotabs over the pond I've asked and he will need to enquire on Monday so that's the message
Screenshot_20240127_155442_Instagram.jpg

Very sorry to hear that...I 'member I learned a lot from reading your old posts, from years ago before I joined :vibe:

look after your lungs
Word. I haven't smoked in a long time, but I do think about the half-ounce a week through the Volcano :doh: :baked:

a new toy today and I'm hoping it makes trimming a lot easier I went with the cordless model
Super excited to see how that works out for you :joy:

Very sorry to hear that...I 'member I learned a lot from reading your old posts, from years ago before I joined :vibe:

Word. I haven't smoked in a long time, but I do think about the half-ounce a week through the Volcano :doh: :baked:

Super excited to see how that works out for you :joy:
thanks so much for popping back here I have tinctures now mainly but that volcano is as good as you can get healthy smoking wise so you are good there bro .also I've tried lots of styles of growing and I look at if I can grow weed I'm pretty sure everyone can :headbang: and maybe popping back here they can learn a little too

Good morning today is day 34 of flower and these girls look fantastic and I'm so gutted I couldn't put the both kerosene krash in the same small tent with there age differance but she's the front girl on the left and she's a banger the rest are 3 purple og punch from sssc
20240129_080810.jpg
20240129_080809.jpg

20240129_080740.jpg

Back