SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I do think a slight dry down is good for the root system.

I'm looking at buying a AutoPot Tray2Grow With a Grassroots Living Earth bed. Jeremy of BAS will be using two in his 10X10 tent YouTube series this next run. Naturally it will be run as a no till setup for multiple grows.

I kind of don't think he will be doing it, but I think I'm gonna institute a weekly short dry down for when I want to top dress, apply compost T and or other liquid amendments.

1072359F-63F1-4089-9CBF-8CF707A94FF6_1_1280x.jpg

I do think the price is a little ridiculous for some plastic and some fabric. Each bed will cost $275 and then I need to pick a reservoir.

Two will fit in a 4x4. That's definitely one hell of an expense! II think that properly put together, it will be a pretty much an effortless grow.
The dry spell will help massively I recon mate and I recon on this run I've found a great routine when to give them there pk 5.8. Also I agree about the cost its quite steep that bill for sure but 1 run can pay for itself also I sell a few tiny bits to some mates for costs

The dry spell will help massively I recon mate and I recon on this run I've found a great routine when to give them there pk 5.8. Also I agree about the cost its quite steep that bill for sure but 1 run can pay for itself also I sell a few tiny bits to some mates for costs
I kinda figured it would definitely help.

I do give away a very large percentage of what I grow to veterans that can't afford it or get it any other way. I do have a couple of guys that can't afford it and they know exactly where the money's going. I've used that to buy my "canna toys".

Couple of vids of tent no 2 at day 29 of flower

A little bit of a strange one I seem to have a funny white top forming on one of my purple og punch it's sort of looks like light bleaching but the lights arnt even that close anyhow the pics
20240204_101013.jpg
20240204_101030.jpg

A little bit of a strange one I seem to have a funny white top forming on one of my purple og punch it's sort of looks like light bleaching but the lights arnt even that close anyhow the pics View attachment 1663553View attachment 1663554
That indeed looks like light bleaching bro....maybe just an overly sensitive one?.….and she does stand out amongst the other buuuuds...everything in the tent looks Noooooice by the way:bighug::pass::bow:

That indeed looks like light bleaching bro....maybe just an overly sensitive one?.….and she does stand out amongst the other buuuuds...everything in the tent looks Noooooice by the way:bighug::pass::bow:
Thanks vapo I think I may have to get her a little tiny sun hat lol

A little bit of a strange one I seem to have a funny white top forming on one of my purple og punch it's sort of looks like light bleaching but the lights arnt even that close anyhow the pics View attachment 1663553View attachment 1663554
Is she getting hit harder with the light in that area? It does look like bleaching, but it doesn't make much sense.

Is she getting hit harder with the light in that area? It does look like bleaching, but it doesn't make much sense.
It's a strange one as the light is a lot more powerful in other parts of the tent. I will also ask super sativa seed club about it

Back