Status
Not open for further replies.
:smoking: okay, here's something new! Courtesy of a great gal who took her lumps well and with good humor,... wishing for others to learn from her hard-knocks lesson! ... ( :pighug: thank you my friend!) .....These pics are from a baking soda overdose, used to adjust pH up,... Major alkaline off-pH and sodium (Na) toxicity symptoms,...:yoinks:.... notable here is the baffling array of symptoms, some of which don't fit any defc./toxicity very well,.. this is a common "muddied water" effect when you have combined sources of trouble!

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Without a doubt, Waira, the most complete and easy to use compilation I've ever seen, and so much better with the detailed photos! :worship:
I gotta spread some love around first, then I'm gonna Rep Slap the livin' poo out of you! :biggrin: :d5::cheers::thumbsup:

Copper Toxicity in a Hydro System.
@Waira Here is one for the record. When setting up a top off tank I did not have a plastic bulkhead handy so I used a brass one with a copper valve. I turns out that aerated nutrients in this tank leached too much copper and killed the seedlings - twice - before i figured it out. This is what it looks like:

copper tox1.jpg
copper tox2.jpg
copper tox3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back