SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Thanks for the tips bro im going to just give them a little bloom why there off the autopot res ive also got some bat shit in hand as a treat for them but also remember these are organic with biotabs so i need to be selective what i add to them .plus going back years i was a coco grower so im still finding my feet with the change over

I totally get you, it’s always a bit of learning-curve when trying something new as there is so many variables to take into consideration.

But are you telling me those are grown with just Bio-Tabs? Wow!
You have catch my interest! :greenthumb:

Thanks for the tips bro im going to just give them a little bloom why there off the autopot res ive also got some bat shit in hand as a treat for them but also remember these are organic with biotabs so i need to be selective what i add to them .plus going back years i was a coco grower so im still finding my feet with the change over
That's kinda my only hindrance in trying bio tabs. I really wouldn't know what some of my ferments would do with bio tabs.
But I think I might have a way around that. I think it's gonna be a little experiment coming up here in my next Grow.
Earth boxes are a little unique. What's the plants roots get established with the wicking areas in the reservoir, the plant can take up as much moisture as it needs to and not be forced to take up nutrients in the media, as would a plant in a conventional pot. In that conventional pot there's also nutrients in the moisture, so the plant is forced to take up nutrients along with the moisture needed to replace the transpired moisture.

Well hell! I guess that's Out of the question! The only thing I can get at Amazon is the starter kit and shipping is €35 if I get just the tabs direct.

I totally get you, it’s always a bit of learning-curve when trying something new as there is so many variables to take into consideration.

But are you telling me those are grown with just Bio-Tabs? Wow!
You have catch my interest! :greenthumb:
When i prepare the lightmix i also add 250g of startrex and silicium flash so basically this could be just a water only start to finish also no ph ec is also a huge plus so take my autopotsi take them off the res to give them there weekly pk 5.8 thats my routine anyway
That's kinda my only hindrance in trying bio tabs. I really wouldn't know what some of my ferments would do with bio tabs.
But I think I might have a way around that. I think it's gonna be a little experiment coming up here in my next Grow.
Earth boxes are a little unique. What's the plants roots get established with the wicking areas in the reservoir, the plant can take up as much moisture as it needs to and not be forced to take up nutrients in the media, as would a plant in a conventional pot. In that conventional pot there's also nutrients in the moisture, so the plant is forced to take up nutrients along with the moisture needed to replace the transpired moisture.

Well hell! I guess that's Out of the question! The only thing I can get at Amazon is the starter kit and shipping is €35 if I get just the tabs direct.
Bill to be honest the biotabs are great but i guarantee there are other products you could add when potting up you just may after do some comparisons .but going with the biotabs you know they were developed for weed by karel from SuperSativaSeedClub also theres plenty of there vids on utube too

Massive amount of pics today from both tents the smaller tent are a week behind the 4x4 tent and i have 4 purple og punch and 2 Kerosene Krash 1 in each tent .the last pics are the smsller tent
Screenshot_20240121_111251_Days Counter.jpg
20240120_233744.jpg
20240120_233820.jpg
20240120_233813.jpg
20240120_233806.jpg
20240120_233828.jpg
20240121_003844.jpg
20240121_003848.jpg
20240120_234117.jpg
20240120_234132.jpg

2 videos today and ive sussed out how they were looking so pale as i was holding the camera under the lights instead of at the tent door so after all this time it turns out im just a bit thick lol

Not much to report ive also top fed the autopot girls to get more colour into her and her sisters
20240123_220433.jpg
20240123_220429.jpg
20240122_202622.jpg
20240122_202626.jpg
20240122_202617.jpg
20240122_202513.jpg

Back