SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Day 29 of flower of my ice cream haze I'm starting to see some issue s my right hand girl I'm not sure if the light is slightly to strong as she's at 30 cm sanlight say 40 and I've dimmed her Down to 60 so and just gonna on also I'm sperse watering but I will check the weight in the morning.
View attachment 1706956
Nothing too bad mate, just a big plant with a lot of mass, my advice, pick away a few of the big leaves, especially the light green/yellow ones. This will help her being able to put more energy in the remaining leaves and flowers.. by the way, just turn up the light to 80% mate, these are Sativa (haze) crosses and they like a strong light!

I'm glad to see you have two phenotypes, one more haze dominant, and the other looks to have a bit more Ice Cream Cake in her.. both looking very frosty, but I had to make a pick the left one wins it, I bet she will be amazing in a few weeks time :eyebrows:

Thanks for the rep points btw mate, really appreciate the things you said, what a nice community AFN is! And you're a driving factor bro! :cheers:
@St. Tom
I totally agree with you about Antonio! He's always helpful and extremely informative! Extremely knowledgeable on his girls and right on the money accurate ! He helped me get the timing absolutely perfect on my seed making project! Both of my seeded girls have nothing but seeds growing and maturing with absolutely no new flowering development . Those girls are dedicated to making seeds!

I think he is an extremely valued vendor and member of AFN!
Much appreciated bro! :worship:A little help goes a long way right... Just glad to be sharing my passion with you all! :headbang:
Bro.. what a show! :yay: All of them look beautiful, even the smallest lady looks super frosty with a nice green colour.
When a good grower and some rare genetics meet this is what you get ;-)

What is your favorite so far? Big Berta or another one? :rofl:

Keep it up and keep them green!:cheers:

Same just a day later so day 33 of flower I'm so happy with both tents as I've even got colour back in big Bertha in the front. The twin haze girls are lookin great besides losing a few leaves but I've ran out of light height so there a little close and the sanlight is already on the roof ones

You go so fast mate haha :rofl:

Next time try to take some time to show them buds..man they look so good, and what a frost on that SC X MBK :drool:

You go so fast mate haha :rofl:

Next time try to take some time to show them buds..man they look so good, and what a frost on that SC
Sound bro I will go slower sorry and I told you I'm not the great photographer but I will try do a better job

Back