SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Some nice ice cream haze at Day 49 I'm so impressd the way I grew 2 different shaped girls the tops are classic sativa and her sister more of a cross
20241003_020816.jpg
20241003_020822.jpg
20241003_020807.jpg
20241003_020800.jpg
20241003_020749.jpg
20241003_020755.jpg
20241003_020738.jpg
20241003_020742.jpg

I think Bio tab Grows are interesting. I definitely want to do some testing with it.

The one thing I do know is I'm not going to run it in Coco. I just don't want to deal with Coco.

I'm trying to figure out is what media do I want to use that I already have on hand or will have on hand, that I can do a valid side by side with the same media.

At the first of the year, I have a sponsored grow by AutoSeeds, All are going to be grown in BAS 3.0 media and with my normal organic procedures in15 gallon pots. I'm kind of expecting the root system to be a bit stronger using this media with the absolute massive amount of aeration in the form of volcanic pumice. And naturally that volcanic pumice is going to be homes for the microbes and such. I'm currently using some of this media that I've already bought to test before this sponsor grow came along. Just the media itself seems to hold quite a bit of water and does seem to wick quite well.

What I was thinking about doing is taking some of the media from that grow, go ahead and re amend and begin to cook the media for the regular part of the grow. The media to test the biotabs would be left alone and not re-amended . I would still inoculate both medias with Rootwise and soluble mycos 3 or 4 days before pot up.

I just add the appropriate amount of bio tabs for the pot when potting up. Probably go ahead and add straw to the bio tabs pot just for moisture retention and not any kind of nutritional top dressing,

And then just run the entire bio tabs program to those test pots.

Do you see any problems running the test in that fashion with that media and do you think it would be a decent comparison?

Back