SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Not much to report I put the lower ice cream haze on top of a tin and I've now got the canopy a lot more level and I'm thinking of popping another biotab in each pot or at least half just to keep them happy till the end. I had to put my light directly on the bars as they ran out of height room but at least the stretch if finished at day 25 of flower

Looking sweet mate . Noice n healthy 👌

Ladies looking top mate! :thumbsup: Good to read you are popping in some extra tabs when you feel its necessary, that shows you are keeping a close eye on how they are progressing and acting before things go sideways, well done! :headbang:

Let the frost come now (and big buds ofc!) :yay:

A morning update before lights out at day 26 of flower the ice cream haze 2 I did as I said and popped her on a tin makes the canopy a bit more level. So now to the 4x4 as you can see in the video I can't get to the back plants very easy as my 7 Yr old budget tent has no side access so after this run I may have some downtime getting a replacement up as this one's a heap of shit the zips only works 1 way play light leaks ect anyhow now to the videos I'm in great shape I feel

A morning update before lights out at day 26 of flower the ice cream haze 2 I did as I said and popped her on a tin makes the canopy a bit more level. So now to the 4x4 as you can see in the video I can't get to the back plants very easy as my 7 Yr old budget tent has no side access so after this run I may have some downtime getting a replacement up as this one's a heap of shit the zips only works 1 way play light leaks ect anyhow now to the videos I'm in great shape I feel
View attachment 1706198
View attachment 1706199
Yeah, it's a shame you can't get to that one girl in the back and raise her up some. She looks real pretty!

Yeah, it's a shame you can't get to that one girl in the back and raise her up some. She looks real pretty!
i know mate this old tents hanging on by a thread and being on an autopot makes it more challenging

i know mate this old tents hanging on by a thread and being on an autopot makes it more challenging
Yeah my 4X 4 Gorilla tent is 5 years old and begin to show signs of wear and tear. Really the only bad problem I have is one of the zippers will jump on one of the corners and I had to take it all the way back to the beginning to get it fixed. I just had to be real cautious around that freaking corner and sometimes I'm not.:face::haha::baked:
I really am glad that I bought another gorilla instead of another Mars. I do like the more sturdy zippers on the gorilla, but most of all is the openings set up. Gorilla does have openings at the bottom. I use the round sealable openings to bring my air into the tent so it has the proper flow from bottom to top! Mars only has the screened in flap. So to get the proper air flow in my march tent I have to bring a hose all the way down to the bottom of the tent! And with you know the corrugations on the hose, it just imparts that much more of a head that the fan has to work against.
And gorilla tents have come down in price! My cheapazz Purchase my 3x3 tenth at 50% off! So it was extremely competitive with others. You might want to check them out.

Yeah my 4X 4 Gorilla tent is 5 years old and begin to show signs of wear and tear. Really the only bad problem I have is one of the zippers will jump on one of the corners and I had to take it all the way back to the beginning to get it fixed. I just had to be real cautious around that freaking corner and sometimes I'm not.:face::haha::baked:
I really am glad that I bought another gorilla instead of another Mars. I do like the more sturdy zippers on the gorilla, but most of all is the openings set up. Gorilla does have openings at the bottom. I use the round sealable openings to bring my air into the tent so it has the proper flow from bottom to top! Mars only has the screened in flap. So to get the proper air flow in my march tent I have to bring a hose all the way down to the bottom of the tent! And with you know the corrugations on the hose, it just imparts that much more of a head that the fan has to work against.
And gorilla tents have come down in price! My cheapazz Purchase my 3x3 tenth at 50% off! So it was extremely competitive with others. You might want to check them out.
this 4x4 was bought as part of a kit for about 200 pounds so the tent was about 50 quid

@Antonio_DutchPassion day 28 for the ice cream haze everything is looking super the right hand girl is the more hungry and has an extra tab as I told you so it's just a case of pk. 5.8 once a weed but till the tab took effect I used bac bloom as you know. Anyhow I will update you with pics from the 4x4 tmoz m8
20240912_000433.jpg
20240912_000416.jpg
20240912_000428.jpg
20240912_000410.jpg

Back