SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I read some of your posts and to be honest i wouldnt be normal if i wernt the same .so its this girl on the right im going to do some light work building her up and ive got other plants to rely on if shes not happy as shes the only test pilot and i really appreciate your input too and your always welcome back here
View attachment 1659589
Sounds like a rock solid plan, good luck and looking forward seeing the results :thumbsup:

Loads of pics and a video of the 4x4 tent there 21 days in flower but check my video colur to my pics they make my girls look so pale
20240117_222925.jpg
20240117_222639.jpg

20240117_222630.jpg
20240117_222635.jpg
20240117_222614.jpg
20240117_222623.jpg

They maybe look a bit hungry (light green) but looking at the leaves in general and a little more below in the canopy (which is greener) it could also be the (SAN)lights, I know they are strong and powerful and getting a bit too many photons on the plants makes them slightly lightgreen/yellow as well. The leaves are not curled though, and no white tips so not too much fortunately when I take a closer look.

Not perse something to worry about it, plants seem in good condition for the rest :thumbsup:

They maybe look a bit hungry (light green) but looking at the leaves in general and a little more below in the canopy (which is greener) it could also be the (SAN)lights, I know they are strong and powerful and getting a bit too many photons on the plants makes them slightly lightgreen/yellow as well. The leaves are not curled though, and no white tips so not too much fortunately when I take a closer look.

Not perse something to worry about it, plants seem in good condition for the rest :thumbsup:
They are back off the res now to get there pk.5.8 on fri or Saturday so i will start giving them a odd 1 ml or 2 of the bac bloom once they dry out and im also going to higher the lights like you said as i was planning doing that anyway .thanks again bro
Such a difference between vid and pic bro??......tent full of happiness tho haha
How is Alfie doing? :bighug: :bighug:
Hi vapo alfie is doing great its a week today since his chop or opp lol and hes actually gone the farm today for light exercise as hes ready for that now but the stiches come out at day 10 so were just building him back up till hes back to himself and thanks for asking mate

Done a fair bit of thinning out in both tents and the light is raised a lot higher in both tents as i checked them with photone app anyhow folks i think my thread may move in the next few days as the sites being stripped down for stuff thats not used and we havent had a sanlight rep here in years .in video 1 and 2 i was trying differant resolutions see what look best the last one was filmes in hd and the others are uhd and i use an app to shrink them down to less than 20 mb

Looking very good @St. Tom 💚🌱

I would just add some magnesium if it’s possible, or it should have been done maybe a week ago, the fading is not severe so it won’t affect the buds especially much - you will get a nice haul there sir 🫡
Thanks for the tips bro im going to just give them a little bloom why there off the autopot res ive also got some bat shit in hand as a treat for them but also remember these are organic with biotabs so i need to be selective what i add to them .plus going back years i was a coco grower so im still finding my feet with the change over

Back