SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Not much to report I've done a bit of leaf stripping in the 4x4 tent and I will do a bit every couple of days but it's getting quite difficult to get into the back of the tent now as they have grew into there space 😀. Anyhow going forwards both tents get pk 5.8 on Saturdays so I will turn the water off on the res again on Friday night to top feed them 10ml per litre of water per plant of pk 😀. And the same with the Kerosene Krash girls who are top fed so there all on pk same days now .anyhow I couldn't be happier with this run and biotabs for the win
View attachment 1606737
View attachment 1606738View attachment 1606739
Looking nice and lush st top notch 💯

Looking nice and lush st top notch 💯
Thanks del and I seem to have found my rhythm now and nothing beats not mixing nutes up so I'm thinking this is me going forwards biotabs for the win

Thanks del and I seem to have found my rhythm now and nothing beats not mixing nutes up so I'm thinking this is me going forwards biotabs for the win
I know what you mean st i did the SKOOSH in water only soil with this stuff worked good for first go not as big as my coco grows but was nice and easy
IMG_20230623_140055.jpg

I know what you mean st i did the SKOOSH in water only soil with this stuff worked good for first go not as big as my coco grows but was nice and easy
View attachment 1606770
Did you use any pk 5.8 when they were in flower but I've gotta admit in coco I recon the same also @blue How ya doing looking forwards to the weekend

Did you use any pk 5.8 when they were in flower but I've gotta admit in coco I recon the same also @blue How ya doing looking forwards to the weekend
Hello no st i did not use enything else just the dry admendments retoped in flower that was it

Hello no st i did not use enything else just the dry admendments retoped in flower that was it
On this run I've been giving them pk5.8 to see if I can bump them up a little I was going to go with compost tea but I think with the heat now brewing it may be a waste so I'm just sticking with that

I'm thinking of doing a bio-tabs only grow for my next run with the soil that I have left. Next year I must get onto the Coco, you boys grow mega plants and growth is visibly accelerated.

What's this PK stuff I might need in addition, I have a tub of Grotex Monster Bloom which is 0-50-30, that might do the job if needed maybe?

I'm thinking of doing a bio-tabs only grow for my next run with the soil that I have left. Next year I must get onto the Coco, you boys grow mega plants and growth is visibly accelerated.

What's this PK stuff I might need in addition, I have a tub of Grotex Monster Bloom which is 0-50-30, that might do the job if needed maybe?
I think it's just a flower enhancer or booster but organic but what it comes to the ins an outs I haven't got a clue 🤔

That's what it does if it helps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230623_151400_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230623_151400_Chrome.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 1
That's what it does if it helps
Thanks for that, I see it's actually part of the BioTabs line up, I'll be getting some of that. I love my AN nutes, however the grow I did with living soils and bio-tabs I think just had a better flavour profile and I'm a flavour man :jointman:

Back