SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Damn, gave you points to soon...Alfie is gotten big bro!! No puppy anymore, big boy!!
Sorry for being late to the show again, but with the heat we've been spending more time outside and in the water...Been reading up on the forum and still have plenty of pages to go :d5:
Btw, the combo of both as suggested is always best. The Silicium Flash because it will act immediately and the Bat sh!t because it's slower reacting. Can't hurt giving that left hind plant an extra dose of Bactrex with some Orgatrex added. It'll add a new colony of Nitrogen converting bacteria :cheers:

A couple of videos today 1st are the Kerosene Krash sisters they are at day 35 of flower and are looking tip top .And now onto the 4x4 cheese puffs girl I took them all off the res and have top fed them the last few days and give them a little bit of Sillicium Flash and some bat guano and I think I've got a bit more colour in them now I also gave the back 2 half a biotab too as if you look at the small front plant as she's small and has had the same 3 biotabs so I've come to the conclusion even 3 tabs isn't enough for big big girls

A couple of videos today 1st are the Kerosene Krash sisters they are at day 35 of flower and are looking tip top .And now onto the 4x4 cheese puffs girl I took them all off the res and have top fed them the last few days and give them a little bit of Sillicium Flash and some bat guano and I think I've got a bit more colour in them now I also gave the back 2 half a biotab too as if you look at the small front plant as she's small and has had the same 3 biotabs so I've come to the conclusion even 3 tabs isn't enough for big big girls
View attachment 1605160
View attachment 1605161
View attachment 1605163

They're coming along nicely, all top shelf in there. :toke:

They're coming along nicely, all top shelf in there. :toke:
Thanks bro I just want them to look lean and green but with the autopots they can be a bit tricky especially if 1 out of the bunch throws a hissy fit as there big plants so moving them about is virtually impossible so I just took the 4 off as I needed to start giving them the pk5.8 dose weekly so it's sort of fell into line I hope

Thanks bro I just want them to look lean and green but with the autopots they can be a bit tricky especially if 1 out of the bunch throws a hissy fit as there big plants so moving them about is virtually impossible so I just took the 4 off as I needed to start giving them the pk5.8 dose weekly so it's sort of fell into line I hope
So what's your recommendation with the bio-tabs? I previously used 2 for a 13litre pot and have just ordered some more for the Mac#1's I'm going to start.

Hey bro! Ladies are looking splendid.
When was the last time you gave 'm some Bactrex? Especially that one in the left back corner will benefit from an extra dosing. :thumbsup:
Also beware of waterlogging as this also can explain the lighter color :cheers:
Keep up the good work!! :d5:

Hey bro! Ladies are looking splendid.
When was the last time you gave 'm some Bactrex? Especially that one in the left back corner will benefit from an extra dosing. :thumbsup:
Also beware of waterlogging as this also can explain the lighter color :cheers:
Keep up the good work!! :d5:
Thanks for the tips Bob and I'd already thought about the bactrex the back girl got 2 gram s after the silicium flash .plus there all off the res now to give them the pk5.8 and I've made sure they have had dry spells well lifted the pots and only fed if they needed it 👍 but I think your right on the ball though Bob

So what's your recommendation with the bio-tabs? I previously used 2 for a 13litre pot and have just ordered some more for the Mac#1's I'm going to start.
I think with autoflowers I'd stick were you are but I think for every 15 litres of medium I'm always gonna use 3 and see how I go from there but you could start with 2 and if they look hungry use another

I think with autoflowers I'd stick were you are but I think for every 15 litres of medium I'm always gonna use 3 and see how I go from there but you could start with 2 and if they look hungry use another
I'm on your side bro!
@DeanOnAuto, The tab isn't wasted if not used up completely. After harvest you cut down the main stem until 2cm's/1inch under the soil. Just leave the roots and all and replant a seed. It's just that easy.

Back