SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I'm on your side bro!
@DeanOnAuto, The tab isn't wasted if not used up completely. After harvest you cut down the main stem until 2cm's/1inch under the soil. Just leave the roots and all and replant a seed. It's just that easy.
how did you get on with using 1 tab per was it 2litre pots bob

A few lights on lights off pics today and the back tent girls have now really started to really look more green and I used Sillicium Flash on the back left girl and she didn't improve right away but after giving the both back girls half a tab I feel they have really started getting that lovely green colour I want .Now onto tent 2 the Kerosene krash are stunning at day 36 of flower and a huge thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion for guiding behind the scenes and letting me grow dp strains

A few lights on lights off pics today and the back tent girls have now really started to really look more green and I used Sillicium Flash on the back left girl and she didn't improve right away but after giving the both back girls half a tab I feel they have really started getting that lovely green colour I want .Now onto tent 2 the Kerosene krash are stunning at day 36 of flower and a huge thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion for guiding behind the scenes and letting me grow dp strains
View attachment 1605427
View attachment 1605428
View attachment 1605429
View attachment 1605430
They're looking lovely and green, Kerosene envy here :toke:

View attachment 1605427
View attachment 1605428
View attachment 1605429
View attachment 1605430
Your more than welcome bro!:d5:

Ladies are looking like straight fire! :fire:

Very short update this morning as all 4 cheese puffs are back on the autopot res as I've got them looking very healthy also from late last week besides top feeding them I started using Hygrozyme for my roots

Some pics for a change this evening my lights come on at 2215 pm so I normally grab some pics just before then after
20230620_221755.jpg
20230620_221750.jpg
20230620_221500.jpg
20230620_221505.jpg

Later today I'm going to give these a little bit of a strip down mainly just for airflow and to stop any leaves blocking bud sites so this will be a before and I will post one later of the after

Not much to report I've done a bit of leaf stripping in the 4x4 tent and I will do a bit every couple of days but it's getting quite difficult to get into the back of the tent now as they have grew into there space 😀. Anyhow going forwards both tents get pk 5.8 on Saturdays so I will turn the water off on the res again on Friday night to top feed them 10ml per litre of water per plant of pk 😀. And the same with the Kerosene Krash girls who are top fed so there all on pk same days now .anyhow I couldn't be happier with this run and biotabs for the win

Screenshot_20230623_123222_Days Counter.jpg

Back