SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

That's what it does if it helps
Great stuff!! Use it in combination with the PK Booster Compost tea and you have an amazing elixir :thumbsup:

Thanks for that, I see it's actually part of the BioTabs line up, I'll be getting some of that. I love my AN nutes, however the grow I did with living soils and bio-tabs I think just had a better flavour profile and I'm a flavour man :jointman:
Ya gotta think biotabs are pure canabis made and karel ex owner of sssc is the man behind them so you know you can rely on them producing kick arse weed
Great stuff!! Use it in combination with the PK Booster Compost tea and you have an amazing elixir :thumbsup:
I was going to go with the tea Bob but were having a massive heat wave and I was scared I'd kill all the goodies in the tea by the time they got to my plants as I thought I'd read you needed to be careful of temps when brewing

Bunch of pics today and after a bit of a thinning down in the 4x4 tent also its pk5.8 for all the plants today 20230623_221813.jpg20230623_221809.jpg20230623_221424.jpg20230623_221430.jpg20230623_221409.jpg20230623_221414.jpg20230623_221406.jpg

Healthy as f#(k my friend!! They surely can handle that extra elixir. :thumbsup:
You can always brew a bucket in the house? Or if you got one, the basement? I just brewed inside the greenhouse. Put the vessel in the shade, but still it got hot in there. With those high temperatures I always add some extra Orgatrex as the bennies will run through it at high speed at those temperatures.

Healthy as f#(k my friend!! They surely can handle that extra elixir. :thumbsup:
You can always brew a bucket in the house? Or if you got one, the basement? I just brewed inside the greenhouse. Put the vessel in the shade, but still it got hot in there. With those high temperatures I always add some extra Orgatrex as the bennies will run through it at high speed at those temperatures.
I wish I had a cool basement and you what I'd have down there lol .Anyhow I think for this week at least I will stick with the 5.8 as they are on linked in both tents to Saturday top up day but about 2 weeks apart :d5:also Bob these girls make my smile from ear to ear when I open the tent ⛺️ as there in great shape but I will be giving the front right girl a half a biotab same as I gave the back to keep her happy

Here we go another week over anyhow all the girls got pk 5.8 over the weekend and the younger autopot girls got 1gram of bactrex too that just keeps the girls happy :headbang:.So 3 videos today my friends and I hope you all had a great weekend and I appreciate you all helping with tips and tagging along I feel blessed to have so many great growfriends :bighug:

Screenshot_20230626_103110_Days Counter.jpg

Mix and match today but some lights off action showing how much colour both tents ⛺️ have the autopot girls in the 4x4 tent have been took of the res overnight Friday to be top fed pk 5.8 and really that's all they have had besides another half a tab as a top up .but the smaller Kerosene Krash tent they have been top fed occasionally with bac bloom with these being top fed girls as per my brother @Antonio_DutchPassion advice

20230627_102158.jpg20230627_102203.jpgDay 44 flower.jpg

Gorgeous! Love the quick vids with a closer look around. Very frosty through and through.
keep the tips coming bro so i can make them look the best I possibly can in my vids

Good morning well today I managed to get in the tent to adjust the lights so now there 30 cm over the tops now as stretch is very minimal with these cheese 🧀 puffs

Back