Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to wait until the kids are at work to decarb because they bitch about the smell. Glad the youngins want to wait until they're of legal age to partake, saves my stash!

I have to wait until the kids are at work to decarb because they bitch about the smell. Glad the youngins want to wait until they're of legal age to partake, saves my stash!

Lol.

My son is a non partaker. When he and his ex would decide to watch a film with us, we'd start getting all twitchy until they'd go and we could smoke.

The parents waiting for the teens to leave so they can get high, what's the world coming too?

Lol.

My son is a non partaker. When he and his ex would decide to watch a film with us, we'd start getting all twitchy until they'd go and we could smoke.

The parents waiting for the teens to leave so they can get high, what's the world coming too?
Ye I'm the only one who smokes it in my house so I get moaned at from all sides [emoji20]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Lol.

That... Is what goes on here. Except the daughter smokes weed.

She doesn't want her friends to know her mum does tho, dreadlocks are a bit of a giveaway.. I mean.. have you ever met anyone with dreads who doesn't smoke weed?

I haven't. [emoji38]

That... Is what goes on here. Except the daughter smokes weed.

She doesn't want her friends to know her mum does tho, dreadlocks are a bit of a giveaway.. I mean.. have you ever met anyone with dreads who doesn't smoke weed?

I haven't. [emoji38]
I got 2 boys from a former marriage. Both bang on it. The eldest used to serve weed till he discovered there's more money in chang. Also have a daughter from that marriage, non smoker, but her old man trying to grow and making a complete sows arse of it. They don't know I'm currently growing.

During the divorce, the ex Mrs reported me to her brief for smoking when in charge of the kids (when they were in bed). The day after I got the letter about it she asked me to score some whizz for her!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I got 2 boys from a former marriage. Both bang on it. The eldest used to serve weed till he discovered there's more money in chang. Also have a daughter from that marriage, non smoker, but her old man trying to grow and making a complete sows arse of it. They don't know I'm currently growing.

During the divorce, the ex Mrs reported me to her brief for smoking when in charge of the kids (when they were in bed). The day after I got the letter about it she asked me to score some whizz for her!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Best not to tell them anything then bud.. They'll smoke yer stash and then grass you up for it! [emoji38]

Bloody people eh? I got grassed to social services last year too. Nothing happened tho, just put the willies up me for a bit. The wife was like, "you need to clear the cellar out NOW!" She does panic a bit.

Fook em tho, I'd rather get nicked and have my face in the local paper, (believe me they've got fook all else to print) than put up with the missus without a smoke! [emoji38]

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Ohh pardon my French but what a cunt [emoji107]

Best not to tell them anything then bud.. They'll smoke yer stash and then grass you up for it! [emoji38]

Bloody people eh? I got grassed to social services last year too. Nothing happened tho, just put the willies up me for a bit. The wife was like, "you need to clear the cellar out NOW!" She does panic a bit.

Fook em tho, I'd rather get nicked and have my face in the local paper, (believe me they've got fook all else to print) than put up with the missus without a smoke! [emoji38]
God bless the social services here to fuck you over [emoji106]

Back