Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to wait until the kids are at work to decarb because they bitch about the smell. Glad the youngins want to wait until they're of legal age to partake, saves my stash!
Sup V .another member suggested to me to use a turkey roasting bag to decarb in,it contains the smell,but let it cool before you open it..i havent tried it yet but it sounds like a good idea....edit: my fam complains too but most of my stuff goes into smokable extracts so i dont decarb much...

just posted this in the wrong thread hey ho I'm stoned don't you know

update on the triffid shes starting to pack on weight nicely now the two different feeds are working so far but I'm topping up my bucket with the one without the base nuets at a ratio of 2 to 1 and I'm not adding overdrive because since upping the budhhas pk to 0.25 ml peer ltr she is noticeably getting fatter pic time
img_0001-jpg.611994
img_0003-jpg.611995
img_0004-jpg.611996
img_0005-jpg.611998
img_0006-jpg.611999
img_0018-jpg.612000

img_0019-jpg.612001

well that's all from me its weekend time may you all get shitfaced and merry :smoking:eek:y @sanguine look at my big bush :rofl:

Last edited:
She looks a bit dry on some of the buds eh? You trying to up the trichome production?
oh always dude theres a decent amout of trics on her just never used the flash on the camera ive got one of those wifi microscope doodle things that connect to your phone for checking the trics will try and get some pics tomorrow :smoking:

Back