Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That beast of yours looks like an over head shot of all 4 of mine in the wilma system :rofl:
Shes going to be something special when she starts to fatten.
I just use overdrive like a normal flower booster- i know your not meant to but ive got nothing else
Ha ha just wait till you get some 33 ltr or bigger buckets if you've got the head room ever thought about a 60 ltr plastic keg
25eb61ea5368af7f6a47e66d04752384.jpg

Imagine the size of the root ball

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I use to have two of them for resses there about the height of 2x 25 ltr buckets ye would be funny tring to lift your plants off to check the ph all the time :smoking:
problem solved....
ruber graumet, aquarium silicone, pvc elbow, and some tubage
have tube facing up, towards lid and simply tilt tube for water to test
graumet and stuff near bottom hense aquarium silicone

problem solved....
ruber graumet, aquarium silicone, pvc elbow, and some tubage
have tube facing up, towards lid and simply tilt tube for water to test
graumet and stuff near bottom hense aquarium silicone
not to mention lifting the roof of my loft to fit the extra high tent in would be cool to see some one with more room grow in something bigger than a 33 ltr bucket go on you know you want to:smoking:

not to mention lifting the roof of my loft to fit the extra high tent in would be cool to see some one with more room grow in something bigger than a 33 ltr bucket go on you know you want to:smoking:
I once did a purple kush photo I vegged from oct till may... then threw it in a limited edition garbage can lol
looked like tomatio soup can was like 60 gallons bigger than 44 gallon garbage cans...
that gave a monster plant... racoons ripped off the biggest bud branches from climbing it... and I lost half of the other half to mold...(nugs slid down string and touched) worst!!!
still ended up with a pound and a bit.... thing was like a 7 foot, topped monster ask @PureBlaze420 about barney the big purple dinosaur lol
I was heavy into my experimental stuff I had been taking clones off her and running comparison tests with music and monitoring the growth patterns exhibited in correlation to music genres.
classical and DNB for the win incase you wanted to know...
I burned all the trim and mold buds... whole neighbourhood smelled like doobage.... to funny

man I just read this again.... whoa!!

Last edited:
I once did a purple kush photo I vegged from oct till may... then threw it in a limited edition garbage can lol
looked like tomatio soup can was like 60 gallons bigger than 44 gallon garbage cans...
that gave a monster plant... racoons ripped off the biggest bud branches from climbing it... and I lost half of the other half to mold...(nugs slid down string and touched) worst!!!
still ended up with a pound and a bit.... thing was like a 7 foot, topped monster ask @PureBlaze420 about barney the big purple dinosaur lol
I was heavy into my experimental stuff I had been taking clones off her and running comparison tests with music and monitoring the growth patterns exhibited in correlation to music genres.
classical and DNB for the win incase you wanted to know...
I burned all the trim and mold buds... whole neighbourhood smelled like doobage.... to funny

man I just read this again.... whoa!!
i rememeber that plant, could smell it from down the street, was great

@mohawk warrior that story made me really laugh dude. Reminds me when i burned a pile of trim when i was stoned and didnt realise it would stink for over an hour lol
:crying: yuuupppp... completely forgot lol had to throw cedar and pine needles in ... but it was too late lol good to know next time

@mohawk warrior that story made me really laugh dude. Reminds me when i burned a pile of trim when i was stoned and didnt realise it would stink for over an hour lol
Ye decarbed 2 ounces of trim last week fuck me the smell was intense to say the least the wife was going off her tits [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back