Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cheers bailey and magic dudes!
wile mate post weights anytime your easily going for double, maybe even treble my yeild so its cool with me, and im voting for you anyway!
Funny you should say that I'm voting for you can't vote for yourself bad sportsman ship and all that [emoji106] and about the weights you got till fecking Christmas [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Well folks it's Saturday night the kids are at there grans the dogs are fed walked and watered and now snoring
ba1d1a2a2049ac4f048106dcd1f3883e.jpg

And im about to partake care to join me
3b9bfe08e735e53aaf6562c68760523b.jpg

[emoji106]

Not a whiskey man myself wile but i do like a litre or so of vodka after a couple of warm up ciders
mate cant stand English irish or scotch whisky this is like pretend whisky :crying: only avvin a laugh its tasty as fook and cheaper than jack daniels and best of all no vodka hangover :smoking:

Sportsmanship in here is beast! Both have beautiful plants.
Cheers for saying so dude would love to do another battle with sang may be a bubble bucket battle (have you seen his cheese it's a fecking monster) just think he will need a lot more height ha ha

Cheers for saying so dude would love to do another battle with sang may be a bubble bucket battle (have you seen his cheese it's a fecking monster) just think he will need a lot more height ha ha

That could be a good one mate.
Think ill go diy with my next attempt at dwc- im thinking 30-50 litres and maybe a hps led combo of lighting

Back