Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That could be a good one mate.
Think ill go diy with my next attempt at dwc- im thinking 30-50 litres and maybe a hps led combo of lighting
Mate diy is so easy mine are nearly done I've wrapped one in silver tape and bubble wrap with a silver coat going to see if the temp difference will be worth the hassle of the extra layer just need to add a view tube and the tap if I can find it
2ae7cb746d6445f47b35621d0d9cf6ee.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

well ive been trying to figure out how to keep the ph stablish and the ec from rising if I top up with just ph'd water I start to get a few def mainly calmag so with that in mind ive made two top up buckets the first one is 0.5 ml liquid silica,1 ml calmag,1.25 ml dutchpro bloom A+B,0.25 ml Buddha's tree 9/18,1.25 cannazyme and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water giving me an ec between 1.4 and 1.6 and the other bucket is the same but without the dutchpro bloom nutrients and the ec of that is 0.8 to 1.0 all ph'd to 6.0 as it drops to 5.8 after a few hours then levels off will find out over the next few days if it works :pass:

well ive been trying to figure out how to keep the ph stablish and the ec from rising if I top up with just ph'd water I start to get a few def mainly calmag so with that in mind ive made two top up buckets the first one is 0.5 ml liquid silica,1 ml calmag,1.25 ml dutchpro bloom A+B,0.25 ml Buddha's tree 9/18,1.25 cannazyme and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water giving me an ec between 1.4 and 1.6 and the other bucket is the same but without the dutchpro bloom nutrients and the ec of that is 0.8 to 1.0 all ph'd to 6.0 as it drops to 5.8 after a few hours then levels off will find out over the next few days if it works :pass:

get it my dude!!!

That beast of yours looks like an over head shot of all 4 of mine in the wilma system :rofl:
Shes going to be something special when she starts to fatten.
I just use overdrive like a normal flower booster- i know your not meant to but ive got nothing else

Back