Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
little update she's still fattening up ive decided to give her overdrive and the reptile lamp is set to come on for 10 minutes just before lights out and 10 mins at lights on the feed is now 1 ml calmag,1.25 ml dutch pro bloom A+B,1 ml overdrive,1.25 ml cannazyme and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water I ph to 6.2 and when I check on her around 16 hours later she is at 5.8 I then ph back up to 6 right I'm also trying a new picture uploading site so if it goes tits up bare with me
IMG_0025_zpsfpambvdo.jpg

IMG_0023_zpslx1qk7ys.jpg

IMG_0022_zpsyh9rbcot.jpg

IMG_0021_zpsbbw8zt2n.jpg

I think that worked if anyone cant see these tough shit:smoking: well that's all for now folks I'm off to get mashed :pass:

awesome to watch growmasters, I'm struggling with a pokey au in greenhouse, good to see you guys kicking ass!
Hardly a grow master dude (I'm trying ask the wife [emoji23]) only been growing 2 years I think sangs been growing around the same time it's this site all the info you need is here you just need to listen to the pro's [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hardly a grow master dude (I'm trying ask the wife [emoji23]) only been growing 2 years I think sangs been growing around the same time it's this site all the info you need is here you just need to listen to the pro's [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
take some credit for knowing how to use info, plus, the green thumb is all your's

Back