Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cheers wile, yea about 10 hours trimming for two of us so far. Another 2 ultimates to go.
Your in for a treat!
Aye itisi she looks like a monster but is only 2 foot tall lol, i think it was my battle plant. I think if you take a great photo anyone has a chance.

@Wile e Peyote my whole bodys in cramp- still got 2 and a half ultimates to chop yet.
like I said my battle plant is chopped and in brown bags so heres some pics

AUTO ULTIMATE- FINAL PICS- DAY 85
View attachment 614390
things fucking about that pic will do for now
Wow, that's an awesome picture!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Cheers wile, yea about 10 hours trimming for two of us so far. Another 2 ultimates to go.
Your in for a treat!
Aye itisi she looks like a monster but is only 2 foot tall lol, i think it was my battle plant. I think if you take a great photo anyone has a chance.

I'd have to take a photo off the internet!

Cheers everyone. Im looking forward to a sample in a couple of weeks time!
Really impressed with the trichome production- should be making hash with all the trim instead of just wasting it

Well then what are you waiting for???????????

It comes down to 1 thing.... im a lazy bastard
Dude I'm lazy get a couple of ltrs of isopropyl alcohol try for 90 % or any alcohol over 70 % proof put trim in jar pour over iso shake for a minute strain through an unbleached coffee filter then you can either double boil it off or leave it to evaporate off somewhere just keep it away from any naked flames and no I don't mean old girlfriends [emoji11]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back