Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats sounds handy enough. Was even thinking of trying rosin.
Hair straighteners and grease proof paper- even lazier again!
ye ive done that personally with all that pressing more labour intensive take it from a fellow lazy arse another way can you get any irish bootleg the strong stuff soak your buds in that for a couple of weeks then drink you will be off your cake :baked:

Hey sang she's catching up
9b16ca87ca05788d22632b24c1ab1095.jpg

emoji12.png

keep posting shit like this in my other thread :jump:tell you what that blue cheese is a nice smoke :baked:

I'll take your word for it mate. I believe you when you say your a lazy fecker. Those buds are huge already! Cant wait to try some but the high humidity is slowing down the drying process
humidity and the joys of loft growing I bought myself a small dehumidifier for that reason just put it on till it takes my buds to 60% rh then switch it off then do it again the next day after a few days it gets to around 70% then I just let it dry naturally in my other tent but you might not have that problem soon theres meant to be a heatwave on the way :smoking:

checked the trics mostly cloudy don't have the time to chop this week so will just top up wit ph'd water till Friday (ive got about 2 days of nutes left to top up the buckets) then just water till I get a chance to chop plus points I'm on lates so might just do her bit by bit over the next week :smoking:

Back