Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice job mate- saves other lazy bastards from searching themselves hah
:slap:
cheers for the slap dude the joys of searching fleabay while as high as a kite on blue cheese :smoking:its the black buckets that are a barstool to get hold of still going to insulate them with foil tape and silver sided bubble wrap but already have a load of that :pass:

This is getting silly now checked my bucket last night it was half empty just thought I forgot to top it up earlier so topped it right up to the net pot before I left for work checked on her 10 hours later and the greedy feckers drank over 7 ltrs might have to plump her into the mains water if this shit keeps happening ha ha oh and she's now 102 cm tall heeeeeelp

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

FE-FI-FO-FUM... I smell the blood of a Scousey man! [emoji23][emoji23]

Best keep yer eyes peeled Wilee.. You never know who or what might climb down that magic beanstalk in the night! [emoji51]

FE-FI-FO-FUM... I smell the blood of a Scousey man! [emoji23][emoji23]

Best keep yer eyes peeled Wilee.. You never know who or what might climb down that magic beanstalk in the night! [emoji51]
:crying:don't know about giant dude but I did have to put down an ewok that tried to build a tree house little fecker any one to buy a nice rug made from real fur :vibe::smoking:

:crying:don't know about giant dude but I did have to put down an ewok that tried to build a tree house little fecker any one to buy a nice rug made from real fur :vibe::smoking:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hey.. One thing I noticed about Ewoks, they don't have an arse hole. (Not that I've ever tried bumming one or owt, honest[emoji51])

As the old saying goes.. "Does an Ewok shit out of his cock?" It's kinda like an Endor version of "Bear shit in the woods, ya get me fam?".

Perfect for a rug mate, they ruined Return of the Jedi, so I'd love to wipe my feet on the fookerz!

Ok, I'm confusing myself now.. Must be time for a gin. [emoji15][emoji1360][emoji111]️

Back