Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@redrobbo One of my division's officers had not seen Star Wars so the XO gave him an order to do so before he could receive some qualifications. I miss Commander McCaine, she was an awesome geek officer. I'm pretty sure she'll hit me up if she visits the PNW for a craft beer crawl LOL.

Im nearly 63 Vlad,i remember trying to watch it but couldnt get away with that kind of thing.I think i sickened myself with Star Trek,haha.

Ah! I see! [emoji102]

Too damn old to appreciate the Wars of the Star... [emoji38]

It was all the rage when I was a small boy.. I suppose you'd have been out grooving to northern soul or summat in those days.. [emoji4]

Ah! I see! [emoji102]

It was all the rage when I was a small boy.. I suppose you'd have been out grooving to northern soul or summat in those days.. [emoji4]
more like the last waltz at his age :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ye know I love ya red

Ah! I see! [emoji102]

I would have been in a pub somewhere watching football probably,anywhee to get away from Star Wars.

Haha,i know you do Wile.I can remember doing the Twist to Chubby Checker in the early 60s when i was only a boy,never got round to waltzing apart from when i had a football at my feet.

Heheh! My first memory of Chubby Checker was probably from Jive Bunny! [emoji38]

And then came "The Fat Boys"!

Haha,i know you do Wile.I can remember doing the Twist to Chubby Checker in the early 60s when i was only a boy,never got round to waltzing apart from when i had a football at my feet.
I was born in 72 by the 80s the old tech revolution started zx spectrums,commodore 64,coleco vision, atari cd,s and my age was in the middle of it love anything fantasy or sci-fi gadgets still kick my sons arse on the ps4 after all it was me that tought him gaming any new gadgets I want them ha ha

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back