Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was born in 72 by the 80s the old tech revolution started zx spectrums,commodore 64,coleco vision, atari cd,s and my age was in the middle of it love anything fantasy or sci-fi gadgets still kick my sons arse on the ps4 after all it was me that tought him gaming any new gadgets I want them ha ha

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Binatone- Spectrum- Pac man, Commodore..ZX-81 Donkey Kong fooking high score?

I wanna be a fookin robot after smoking loads of draw?

Safe. [emoji1420]

Binatone- Spectrum- Pac man, Commodore..ZX-81 Donkey Kong fooking high score?

I wanna be a fookin robot after smoking loads of draw?

Safe. [emoji1420]
I hated pacman (only because my sister kicked my arse at it) donkey Kong loved it zx 81 a giant calculator you would spend half an hour trying to load a game just for it to crash grifter bikes and choppers shit I'm showing my age now [emoji10]

Jive bunny were No1 for months man!

It was a case of chucking a load of 60s soul together in 20 second clips with a shit scratch to mix the tunes!

I had a Raleigh Striker Wilee! Even you are older than me! Hehe!

I like this thread! [emoji23]

Jive bunny were No1 for months man!

It was a case of chucking a load of 60s soul together in 20 second clips with a shit scratch to mix the tunes!

I had a Raleigh Striker Wilee! Even you are older than me! Hehe!

I like this thread! [emoji23]
And that and Mr blobby,s the reason I stopped listening to the radio and the top 40 almost as bad as the techno malarky [emoji23] [emoji23]

I hated pacman (only because my sister kicked my arse at it) donkey Kong loved it zx 81 a giant calculator you would spend half an hour trying to load a game just for it to crash grifter bikes and choppers shit I'm showing my age now [emoji10]

It's lyrics from this..

Funny as fook!

Back