Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Day 37 for my au
shes budding up fast- I gave her a heavy defoliation earlier
vGpxTmt.jpg

8dvjjEp.jpg

eIfn4Kt.jpg

have a great weekend dudes
man, she's pack'in

Yea thats true for sure. Ive another ultimate that was stunted for the first week or two and it turned out ok. Shes not as big as i wanted but im really liking how she looks and the amount of bud sites are impressive.
Thanks for the rep too mate
I stressed Voodoo Girl into 20"x20", smallest AU?, 94 days still fattening, been smoking lower buds, damn good smoke even quick dried, no harshness at all

update time ive just mixed up a bucket will leave it to sit for a few hours(ph 5.7) then do a bucket change I added pk 13/14 at I think around a 1/4 dose in 15 ltrs of top up water as she is drinking over 5 ltrs a day now the new feed is 0.75 liquid silica,0.75 calmag,1.25 dutch pro grow A+B(each),1,25 cannazyme,0.5 ml sm90 and and 0.15 ml of Buddhas Tree PK 9-18 (works out at 3 ml per 20 ltrs of water) its strong stuff oh and she now stands at 96 cm tall and still growing I'm keeping the lights low to try and stop her stretching :rofl: feck it pick time
Y01hl7d.jpg

Ta62yQq.jpg

XEzu8ro.jpg

FLupat5.jpg

gME47aK.jpg

well that's all for now folks peace out and have a great weekend :pass:
a one plant hedge

is that side curl on the leaves a heat thing?
you know that's what I thought it was a bit warm in the tent last month but the past 3 to 4 weeks the temps have been spot on might be a genetic thing :shrug:but it doesn't seem to slow her down

a one plant hedge
she getting there and just for you another shot or 2 taken 10 minutes ago
gQkOW0X.jpg

AdyiCn4.jpg

6TW9ULA.jpg

she got just the se 250 cob on her lets see how much bud 300 watts actual draw gets me and @trailanimal cheers for the like bomb and rep slap most welcome :thumbsup:

you know that's what I thought it was a bit warm in the tent last month but the past 3 to 4 weeks the temps have been spot on might be a genetic thing :shrug:but it doesn't seem to slow her down

she getting there and just for you another shot or 2 taken 10 minutes ago
gQkOW0X.jpg

AdyiCn4.jpg

6TW9ULA.jpg

she got just the se 250 cob on her lets see how much bud 300 watts actual draw gets me and @trailanimal cheers for the like bomb and rep slap most welcome :thumbsup:
more bud growth already! The au i'm finishing up experienced the same leaf trip, thought it may have been triggered by heat, couple of leaves just stayed that way till they got old and were removed

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-4_22-6-32.png
    upload_2016-7-4_22-6-32.png
    275.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Back