Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Wile e Peyote WTH are you growing a Christmas tree! My Granddaughter could climb that thing. That bucket is bad ass. What a cool grow battle.
cheers for the compliment dude the bucket was a present from the wife I couldn't justify £60 otherwise honest (its not like my lights were expensive ha ha) I'm going to try and source some decent sized buckets in the uk (at least 30 ltrs)and have a crack at making my own :smoking:

Shes looking awesome wile mate. I see the pre flowers starting to develop now so maybe another foot or 2 and she'll be finished stretching lol
You got a little perlite v no perlite going on with the heisenbergs?

Shes looking awesome wile mate. I see the pre flowers starting to develop now so maybe another foot or 2 and she'll be finished stretching lol
You got a little perlite v no perlite going on with the heisenbergs?
its just the top layer couldn't be arsed opening another bag of perlite :rofl: ye I'm that lazy don't say 2 foot ye fecker your loving this watching little old me struggle think I need a shorter bucket taller tent no shit just done that I'm sure I will struggle along:eyebrows:

its just the top layer couldn't be arsed opening another bag of perlite :rofl: ye I'm that lazy don't say 2 foot ye fecker your loving this watching little old me struggle think I need a shorter bucket taller tent no shit just done that I'm sure I will struggle along:eyebrows:
Only winding mate another 5 or 6 inches. If not supercrop the lanky bitch

Only winding mate another 5 or 6 inches. If not supercrop the lanky bitch
Oh I will dude I've still got around 1 foot of usable height with the lights if she goes bigger I will just angle the leds better for more head room [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

little up date just made up 15 ltrs of feed 0.75 ml calmag,1.5 ml dutch pro bloom A+B(each) 0.10 ml Buddha's tree pk 9/18
0.5 sm90 and 1.25 ml cannazyme per ltr of water (ph 5.7) I will be putting another 40 ltrs of water upstairs to gas off then I will do a bucket change when the 15 ltrs runs out (around 3 days)then its bloom nutes all the way :pass:also meant to say theres just the 250 se cob on her know lets see how much bud 300 watts gets me

Looking good gents! [emoji859]

@Wile e Peyote 5L a day? [emoji15]

Fookin hell mate.. Lucky there's not a hose pipe ban at the mo.. You'd have to tell the neighbours not to have a shower or summat.. Selfish bastards and their personal hygiene!

@sanguine looking sweet and sticky so far dood, looks like she'll finish pretty quick, we all like a lady who does that. [emoji6]

I reckon Wilee's gonna need to dig a hole in the floor to sit the bucket in.. Ang on.. Is it in the loft? [emoji23] Cut a hole thru the bedroom ceiling and let the bottom of the bucket be a water feature in the bedroom? [emoji848]

Hmmmmm. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Nice growing peeps. [emoji1360][emoji111]️

just wondering if any of you kind folks can help me I'm making a 30 ltr bubble bucket now I need fittings like these on the front (taps make it so much easier to drain)
upload_2016-7-3_22-44-41.png

all the tap is connected to is this
upload_2016-7-3_22-45-25.png

size 8mm now I cant remember the name of the thingy that it sits in(going through the bucket) making a water tight seal :wall: and its twisting my melon man ha ha any help will be most eagerly excepted :smoking:
its called a top hat grommet ha ha you are all bloody useless :biggrin: now what size do I need for an 8 mm fitting:smoking:

Last edited:
Back