Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just this one. One other one is showing very early preflowers. I picked this one because it had the best start noe its the smallest of the 4 :crying:
Funny how that happens I guess it's that not how you start but it is how you finish. I guess it is a never judge a seedling by its initial appearance type thing. That is a really nice plant and nice LST job on her.:slap:

Funny how that happens I guess it's that not how you start but it is how you finish. I guess it is a never judge a seedling by its initial appearance type thing. That is a really nice plant and nice LST job on her.:slap:
Yea thats true for sure. Ive another ultimate that was stunted for the first week or two and it turned out ok. Shes not as big as i wanted but im really liking how she looks and the amount of bud sites are impressive.
Thanks for the rep too mate

Looks like a very sturdy well built tent. Fox tailing like a loon:rofl: I was looking Back at the BlackJack thread looks like you have talent of growing trees in a tent! I thik this one will be no different.
The tent frame is spot on very strong I hope she becomes a tree just got in from work and imma gonna have a peek [emoji106]
and cheers for the rep dude always welcome
Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yea thats true for sure. Ive another ultimate that was stunted for the first week or two and it turned out ok. Shes not as big as i wanted but im really liking how she looks and the amount of bud sites are impressive.
Thanks for the rep too mate

The tent frame is spot on very strong I hope she becomes a tree just got in from work and imma gonna have a peek [emoji106]
and cheers for the rep dude always welcome
Nice what type of tent is that? You are welcome

Like a jacket that is a different design. I am looking at the website and the look very well made.Powder coated 16 mm tempered rolled steel is very nice. The irrigation ports sound really cool but that is for the XL and up but that is really sweet. I like the 75x75x100. The taller tent would be optimal but I only have 8ft ceilings. Seems like they take pride in their product.

Like a jacket that is a different design. I am looking at the website and the look very well made.Powder coated 16 mm tempered rolled steel is very nice. The irrigation ports sound really cool but that is for the XL and up but that is really sweet. I like the 75x75x100. The taller tent would be optimal but I only have 8ft ceilings. Seems like they take pride in their product.
If you get the 2 metre tall one that's only 6.5 foot mines in my loft thank feck for tall lofts [emoji3]

I was looking at the homebox ones aswell in white but they had plastic corners put me off

Back