Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shes looking great dude, thank fook i never got any 100 day phenos im too impatient for that.
Whats going on with this england team- shit the bed again. Its all on wales now
you know what dude I haven't watched a single game cant be arsed with a bunch of over paid pricks I was cheering on wales when they played England at work didn't go down to well I say people shouldn't be so easy to wind up but I thought we went out of Europe on Thursday ha ha you have to laugh because apparently running around shouting

is not the in thing :pass:

That's a nifty lil operation you've got going there Wilee.... Many lights and hangers and different zones all in the one tent..

Looks nice! [emoji111]️
mix and match mate its so I can germ 2 and flower 2 just didn't want to plant anymore till I see how this girl does height wise :smoking:

That's the beauty of autos! [emoji1360]

Looks like she's going large tho mate! [emoji854]
if she get really naughty I will supercrop her arse big style ive got some canna pk 13 14 I might add that at around 1/4 strength with the grow nutes next time give here a boost as she starts to flower :shrug:I don't really know I'm just winging it really seems to be working (people think I really know what I'm talking about):thumbsup:

if she get really naughty I will supercrop her arse big style ive got some canna pk 13 14 I might add that at around 1/4 strength with the grow nutes next time give here a boost as she starts to flower :shrug:I don't really know I'm just winging it really seems to be working (people think I really know what I'm talking about):thumbsup:

Haha! YES TO THE CHANCERS!

Mate, you should see my first Think Different diary... Bit of this.. Bit of that... BINGO! [emoji1]

Nice tent Wile e Peyote! Nice and clean and organized the only way to have it. It's going to be interesting to see this all the way through. You are going to be tying branches and buds all over the place. What is that Purple plant what a beautiful plant that is. Looks like LSD 25. Great job. here ya go:slap:

Looking good in here..... @Wile e Peyote I see your running amare. We have an amare section now we need a little traffic in. If you have a journal I can move over there and rename or something let me know
I've only just moved to the LED section I'm good for now thanks for the offer

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Nice tent Wile e Peyote! Nice and clean and organized the only way to have it. It's going to be interesting to see this all the way through. You are going to be tying branches and buds all over the place. What is that Purple plant what a beautiful plant that is. Looks like LSD 25. Great job. here ya go:slap:
It's only clean because I only put it up at the weekend give it a month or two ha ha the plant is the last of my big Buddha blue cheese she fox tailed like a loon just taking her down a bit at a time [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back