Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shes looking great dude- im getting my ass kicked big time! I'll do an update tomorrow.
You wouldnt believe mines an auto ultimate lol
On the plus side the other ones are doing good and im loving the the growth in dwc now ive ironed out the problems

Shes looking great dude- im getting my ass kicked big time! I'll do an update tomorrow.
You wouldnt believe mines an auto ultimate lol
On the plus side the other ones are doing good and im loving the the growth in dwc now ive ironed out the problems
wouldn't say I'm kicking your arse mine could fall over at any minute(bloody hope not ha ha) and if you remember it was going to be a two plant minimum but I didn't have the light pick your biggest girl and lets fight to the chop its all in good fun dude and I had a feeling you would like the bubble buckets its just a single Wilma unit for one plant that's all if you can grow in a Wilma you can grow in a bucket now come on lets see your biggest(plant that is) and lets be havin it :growing:

Looks like she's started to bud up now the fun begins
b256b7ce6c744ee6b92ce5f40cf0e035.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Day 37 for my au
shes budding up fast- I gave her a heavy defoliation earlier
vGpxTmt.jpg

8dvjjEp.jpg

eIfn4Kt.jpg

have a great weekend dudes
hey dude she might be small (I bet you still get a fair amount of bud from her) but these comps aren't about size its how the plant looks in full bloom and I bet you she will have some big arsed colas on her mate as ive said before it aint over till the fat lady sings:pass:

All your plants look 100% better than mine, and I've got nearly a grands worth of LEDs trained on them so you must be doing it right bro.

Wile's look great too. I'm going to miss this hobby.

All your plants look 100% better than mine, and I've got nearly a grands worth of LEDs trained on them so you must be doing it right bro.

Wile's look great too. I'm going to miss this hobby.
Was just at your thread dude- your growing is top notch you just got unlucky with a weak seed- happens from time to time.
Youll be back growing before you know it maye

Back