Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure dude will measure her later I'm fucked if I ever get the bright idea to swap tents out in a loft you have my permission to hoof me in the gonads anywho all done it's a nice sturdy tent and I can see what @Bailey means about the zips being like a jacket but seem sturdy to me
5ae91fa83446f32b859830f250fadf93.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
upload_2016-6-24_8-49-44.png
Here's one for any future ideas you might have on doing that again:yoinks:Nice tent from what I can see. Nice tent and beautiful looking plant. I don't think we are growing auto's anymore they are more like photo's on speed. That thing is going to be massive get the stakes and ties out.

View attachment 590012Here's one for any future ideas you might have on doing that again:yoinks:Nice tent from what I can see. Nice tent and beautiful looking plant. I don't think we are growing auto's anymore they are more like photo's on speed. That thing is going to be massive get the stakes and ties out.
Ha ha mate she was bent double from day 10 if she keeps this up I'm just gonna use a weed wacker on her arse [emoji1]

Ha ha mate she was bent double from day 10 if she keeps this up I'm just gonna use a weed wacker on her arse [emoji1]

Yep bring that weed eater out that will slow her down,permanent haircut! Wow bent double since day 10,yikes in another month you will be able to sit under it for shade. Looking forward to watching this one for sure. Excellent stuff here.

Yep bring that weed eater out that will slow her down,permanent haircut! Wow bent double since day 10,yikes in another month you will be able to sit under it for shade. Looking forward to watching this one for sure. Excellent stuff here.
here she was at 16 days old with to strong a nutrient feed and a bit of heat stress :smoking:
9atcnqr.jpg

here she was at 16 days old with to strong a nutrient feed and a bit of heat stress :smoking:
9atcnqr.jpg
Wow at 16 days:bow::headbang: You had to know you had a potential monster even at that point. She probably got pissed at you and made it her goal to out grow your space. Impressive being bent and reach that size so quickly. The final yield will be interesting but for now it's enjoy the oak tree you are growing. I'm in for the ride !

Wow at 16 days:bow::headbang: You had to know you had a potential monster even at that point. She probably got pissed at you and made it her goal to out grow your space. Impressive being bent and reach that size so quickly. The final yield will be interesting but for now it's enjoy the oak tree you are growing. I'm in for the ride !
cheers for tagging along and thanks for the rep always welcome :smoking:

Back