Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking good gents! [emoji859]

@Wile e Peyote 5L a day? [emoji15]

Fookin hell mate.. Lucky there's not a hose pipe ban at the mo.. You'd have to tell the neighbours not to have a shower or summat.. Selfish bastards and their personal hygiene!

@sanguine looking sweet and sticky so far dood, looks like she'll finish pretty quick, we all like a lady who does that. [emoji6]

I reckon Wilee's gonna need to dig a hole in the floor to sit the bucket in.. Ang on.. Is it in the loft? [emoji23] Cut a hole thru the bedroom ceiling and let the bottom of the bucket be a water feature in the bedroom? [emoji848]

Hmmmmm. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Nice growing peeps. [emoji1360][emoji111]️
ha ha I tried to cut a hole already the wife caught me with a jigsaw and a cheeky grin needless to say that didn't work(bloody grassing kids) whats daddy doing with a power saw mummy :tang:so I'm using the power of negativity on her every time a walk past I comment on how big her arse looks in that bucket(not working yet greedy fekers still on 5 ltrs a day) will let you know how it turns out:rofl:

Hey dude if you have an 8mm t piece and the tap could you just put a rubber washer on each side? You can get get rubber washers on ebay for pennies any size you like.
Im just a lazy bastard i'll probably buy a bigger bucket next time- the green man makes a 40 litre one.
Also check out red frog air diffusers- they look really good

Hey dude if you have an 8mm t piece and the tap could you just put a rubber washer on each side? You can get get rubber washers on ebay for pennies any size you like.
Im just a lazy bastard i'll probably buy a bigger bucket next time- the green man makes a 40 litre one.
It would probably work dude but I know the top hat grommet works I've found all my parts to make my buckets 2 black buckets 30 ltrs 2 t pieces the plastic tube to make the side level 2 grommets already got the net pots and airstones and pumps all the stuff to make 2 buckets will cost £40 delivered cheaper than my original bucket but should be very similar and will check out them air diffusers Cheers dude [emoji106]
just done a check dude I have similar to the red frog diffusers pops22 is using the same mine always blocked up to easily but I wasn't using a 60 ltr a minute airpump
Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
oh and for the info :slap: cheers dude

Well if you decide to retry those diffusers with the bigger pump let me know how they do!
40 quid for 2 is a fair saving- would cost another 100 quid on top of that to buy 2 online

Well if you decide to retry those diffusers with the bigger pump let me know how they do!
40 quid for 2 is a fair saving- would cost another 100 quid on top of that to buy 2 online
Will post a link and a list of parts I need later at work at the minute might be useful to some folks [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

DAY 30
g2WQiPb.jpg

8oCNAET.jpg

6m7a5oJ.jpg

I16ISm2.jpg

Not sure all that aggressive training was necessary as she seems to have stopped vertical growth already and is growing preflowers
I can see this one being finished a month before yours @Wile e Peyote
day 30!, a racy lady

Back