Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

Oh ya same page brother, I researched the blueberry from

DJ short other day and bam it's a staple in a lot of strains pretty hearty plant. I have some blueberry from few years ago still think they were from a Canadian or west coast breeder picked them up on a visit to a buddy's in Oregon. I've about got everything Im chasing auto wise and several photos to start working with in couple months. Right now I'm going to take a fire glue photo (fire og x gg4) and cross it with a Sour lowryder (sour skunk auto x lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] auto) take that F2 then bring in a Sour 60 and a sour lowryder again take them to f4 then bring in 1-3 mephisto beans im eyeing for frost and fruitful take that out to f2 then back cross all 4 to f4 and see where I'm at. That's about it for next 16months.
Hell ya that sounds like a good plan. I’m thinking of doing something similar. I’ve got a few blue dream’matic going and hoping to get a male from a blue dream*the white*stardawg photo and breeding for auto of course. Hopefully I can get the frost from the white and stardawg. We’ll see what happens probably use half gallon or gallon size containers to run as many as I can of the f1s got to lock that auto trait down all while selecting for effect, smell, size etc.. Have you read Robert Connell Clarke’s Marijuana Botony? It’s full of info. The punter square was somewhat difficult for me to grasp but I you tubed a video explaining it and it’s a lot easier understanding it that way, going back and looking at the square it’s like oh ya now I see lol the cannabis breeders bible by Greg Green is a good one too.
If you google Dj shorts breeding tips you’ll find some info also. I got his book too lol it’s pretty informative as well. Looking forward to what you come up with maybe some day we can swap a few. I just did my first seed run it was a success so far lol popped a few of one cross just to play with.

Oh ya swap few for sure. Just about to lay out the mega readings I got from 1-5g/gal also have the reading with the mega,bud explosion,sweet candy, cal/mag at 5g
And the 5g reading all add-ons plus .5ml/gal Mammoth P.
Back crossing with such strong auto traits at f2 and f4 level's I'm hoping to lock it in sooner is my plan since all my original photos are short indica strains. Yes the cube was tricky first time I saw it but then I finally got it. I've got several grow books but only use them when I really stumped but I need to really look at them.

Mega, Bud Explosion,Sweet Candy, Cal/mg, Mammoth P. Reading from 1-5g/gal

EC. PPM. pH
1g-. 970. 485 7.0
2g-. 1214 607. 6.90
3g-. 1534. 767. 6.96
4g-. 2140. 1070 7.01
5g-. 1432. 1120. 7.00

5g mega, bud explosion 1.5g,sweet candy 2g, cal/mg pro 1g,
2734/EC, 1367/ppm, 6.66/pH

5g mega, bud explosion 1.5g, sweet candy 2g, cal/mg pro 1g, Mammoth P .5ml/gal
2870/EC, 1435/PPM, 6.55/pH

I'm not sure which u convert with the 500 or 700 scale but these are what I just measured out with a 15min wait between adding another gram of mega @johnp540 hope this helps u some what. I found that only time pH drops is when adding more explosion and Mammoth P or when I go up to 2g on the candy I try staying at 1.5g but some strains I see more potential with so go up to 2 every other feed. @Greenleaf Nutrients this maybe some info that's useful.

Last edited:
Mega, Bud Explosion,Sweet Candy, Cal/mg, Mammoth P. Reading from 1-5g/gal

EC. PPM. pH
1g-. 970. 485 7.0
2g-. 1214 607. 6.90
3g-. 1534. 767. 6.96
4g-. 2140. 1070 7.01
5g-. 1432. 1120. 7.00

5g mega, bud explosion 1.5g,sweet candy 2g, cal/mg pro 1g,
2734/EC, 1367/ppm, 6.66/pH

5g mega, bud explosion 1.5g, sweet candy 2g, cal/mg pro 1g, Mammoth P .5ml/gal
2870/EC, 1435/PPM, 6.55/pH

I'm not sure which u convert with the 500 or 700 scale but these are what I just measured out with a 15min wait between adding another gram of mega @johnp540 hope this helps u some what. I found that only time pH drops is when adding more explosion and Mammoth P or when I go up to 2g on the candy I try staying at 1.5g but some strains I see more potential with so go up to 2 every other feed.
Thanks man, that makes sense with the megacrop. I need to get the sweet candy. I want to knock the dust off my ppm meter lol I can’t believe the mammoth p ups the pond that much more that’s crazy well I guess not it’s only 68ppm I still thought it would be lesser. I want to do a test with the larger granules vs the more powdery, I was always under the impression to use some of both when I measure it out. You know what I mean? Thanks again man, you’ve got a very well detailed scrofulous for people to follow and nutrient regimen.
:slap: For being so thorough, not to mention that sodk looks amazing, looking forward to the next week of growth.

Oh ya swap few for sure. Just about to lay out the mega readings I got from 1-5g/gal also have the reading with the mega,bud explosion,sweet candy, cal/mag at 5g
And the 5g reading all add-ons plus .5ml/gal Mammoth P.
Back crossing with such strong auto traits at f2 and f4 level's I'm hoping to lock it in sooner is my plan since all my original photos are short indica strains. Yes the cube was tricky first time I saw it but then I finally got it. I've got several grow books but only use them when I really stumped but I need to really look at them.
Cool deal, didn’t see this post before I posted my bad. I see what you mean, that should lock in traits faster. I also think, I could be wrong, but by crossing photos with autos, would the photos come out as being potential for fast versions? Is that how they do that, or is that mostly just from selective breeding. I know you can make flower shorter with breeding, I’m mostly talking about the fast versions we see. Ya the square I think understood, somewhat, but after seeing it explained I had an “eureka “ moment lol

Cool deal, didn’t see this post before I posted my bad. I see what you mean, that should lock in traits faster. I also think, I could be wrong, but by crossing photos with autos, would the photos come out as being potential for fast versions? Is that how they do that, or is that mostly just from selective breeding. I know you can make flower shorter with breeding, I’m mostly talking about the fast versions we see. Ya the square I think understood, somewhat, but after seeing it explained I had an “eureka “ moment lol
Yeah most companies have stated that their “fast” varieties do have some rudi genes to speed up flower.

@johnp540 thanks for rep and words brother. Yes to pull in @Mizzo81 also, on the fast version that's my plan of reason. I had a good chat with couple reputable breeders and they both explained it to me how they would do it and work in fast version so by doing it this way I'm hoping to have some fast version and double up on the auto gene at f2-f3 stage to maybe lock it in quicker and stronger. Then in stages f4-f6 I will introduce the full on auto gorilla and my fruity strain again try them to f8 and should be able to start really producing. @johnp540 I hear u on the powder versus granules. The big round ones are the grow I do believe @Greenleaf Nutrients, when I measured them out last night I tried to make sure there were more of them in each stage of grams. I noticed early on my pH difference with using more powder versus the brown granules. Gonna post some pics of the big girl this evening shes really spit out her tops a lot more.

Yeah most companies have stated that their “fast” varieties do have some rudi genes to speed up flower.
Thanks brother, I thought I had read that but didn’t want to say it as matter of fact lol I couldn’t remember. I have heard of some strains that are naturally a lot faster as well, can’t remember what right off hand but it’s selective breeding just like breeding an indica into sativa or vice versa to lessen flower time on said sativa. Pretty sure it’s a middle eastern strain if not mistaken I just can’t think of it.

@johnp540 thanks for rep and words brother. Yes to pull in @Mizzo81 also, on the fast version that's my plan of reason. I had a good chat with couple reputable breeders and they both explained it to me how they would do it and work in fast version so by doing it this way I'm hoping to have some fast version and double up on the auto gene at f2-f3 stage to maybe lock it in quicker and stronger. Then in stages f4-f6 I will introduce the full on auto gorilla and my fruity strain again try them to f8 and should be able to start really producing. @johnp540 I hear u on the powder versus granules. The big round ones are the grow I do believe @Greenleaf Nutrients, when I measured them out last night I tried to make sure there were more of them in each stage of grams. I noticed early on my pH difference with using more powder versus the brown granules. Gonna post some pics of the big girl this evening shes really spit out her tops a lot more.
No problem buddy. You have a very sound plan indeed. I can imagine the excitement lol I’m excited as hell about my little seed experiment. I just took purple ducksfoot autos and chose a male to pollinate a diesel, blackberry, 2fast2vast, and more ducksfoot. Mostly for fun and experience but if gems are found that would be great as well.
Ya I always wondered about the ratio of the granules to powder, so I try and make it about even with slightly more granules probably.
Oh and never leave megacrop in your vehicle in the sun. My friend text today bitching, because I gave him some and he left it in his car for a couple days. I told him about humidity and all I guess he didn’t pay attention, but he claims he can’t get the smell out and his wife won’t ride with him lol I don’t mean to laugh but he should have listened.
That’s interesting about the ph.

Back