Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

SODK this evening I did some pruning as she's in her first weeks of flowers stretch. But she's getting some nice buttons to her, like see some more stretch for sure, any leaf pointing to the middle or blocked any nice flower sites got cut. Will do it again one more good time in a week or two and then let her go. Also she had molasses this week and will do one more in two weeks. Bud Explosion is up to 2g so will be tapering down to 1.5g maybe haven't decided yet as she's shows little deficiency but she's pushing through it so may up MegaCrop just a tad.
IMG_20180726_204322.jpg
IMG_20180726_204327.jpg
IMG_20180726_204303.jpg
IMG_20180726_204315.jpg
IMG_20180726_204313.jpg

These are before the defoliation tactics. Will post after in a few.

Attachments

• IMG_20180726_204308.jpg
    IMG_20180726_204308.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 68
Some other mephisto beans I have going

strawberry nuggets 2 1/2 weeks
IMG_20180726_204700.jpg

Double Grape 12 days(right)
White Crack 7 days (left)
IMG_20180726_204715.jpg

Gold Glue 5 days
IMG_20180726_204722.jpg

Forum Stomper day 60 smthg
IMG_20180726_204710.jpg

Also have a Sour Bubbly that's being germ since yesterday.

Also all of these have or will be trained and defoliation tactics as needed they range from 2liter to 1.5gallon bags, going to try out several strains as possible before deer season start's. Possibly a Twin Tower in a 2 gallon bag thrown in a corner early next week. Curious if i can really get two nice cola towers picking up that wasted light along the edges. Going to shoot for all train cola tops possibly lollipop guess they call it. I call it baseballs and forearms

That was a joke. My wife and I actually get along great and enjoy each other’s company.
Lol that’s great bud.

SODK this evening I did some pruning as she's in her first weeks of flowers stretch. But she's getting some nice buttons to her, like see some more stretch for sure, any leaf pointing to the middle or blocked any nice flower sites got cut. Will do it again one more good time in a week or two and then let her go. Also she had molasses this week and will do one more in two weeks. Bud Explosion is up to 2g so will be tapering down to 1.5g maybe haven't decided yet as she's shows little deficiency but she's pushing through it so may up MegaCrop just a tad.View attachment 935009 View attachment 935010 View attachment 935011 View attachment 935012 View attachment 935014
These are before the defoliation tactics. Will post after in a few.
As always looking great brother. I really do like your acting.

Some other mephisto beans I have going

strawberry nuggets 2 1/2 weeksView attachment 935015

Double Grape 12 days(right)
White Crack 7 days (left)View attachment 935016

Gold Glue 5 daysView attachment 935017

Forum Stomper day 60 smthgView attachment 935018

Also have a Sour Bubbly that's being germ since yesterday.
Those all look tasty. Young ones look right on time too. Interested to see the strawberry nuggets and gold glue 5.

Also all of these have or will be trained and defoliation tactics as needed they range from 2liter to 1.5gallon bags, going to try out several strains as possible before deer season start's. Possibly a Twin Tower in a 2 gallon bag thrown in a corner early next week. Curious if i can really get two nice cola towers picking up that wasted light along the edges. Going to shoot for all train cola tops possibly lollipop guess they call it. I call it baseballs and forearms
Baseballs and bats lol I like how you think man, use that space lol I got these blue toofs in containers from 3gal down to milk jugs lol

Yes the new ones are hitting good on track. The forum stomper is day 67 today so any day now for her. The gold and nuggets I'm pretty excited about going to see how more can keep them but allow them to fill out at the same time. Trying for a hedge bush of colas I guess.

Yes the new ones are hitting good on track. The forum stomper is day 67 today so any day now for her. The gold and nuggets I'm pretty excited about going to see how more can keep them but allow them to fill out at the same time. Trying for a hedge bush of colas I guess.
Sounds good. Can’t wait to see.
Quick question, you ever accidentally used like double the mammoth p? Asking for a friend. Lmao no not really I did it.

Sounds good. Can’t wait to see.
Quick question, you ever accidentally used like double the mammoth p? Asking for a friend. Lmao no not really I did it.

It’s just microbes, I could be wrong here but I’d think the only thing you’d hurt by using more mammoth would be your wallet because that shit is expensive.

Back