Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

Thank you. Shes knocking it out of the park with the citrus sweet orange, slight earth wiff on the backside of it. Pretty hard already, just impressed with how well shes stacking for no bigger than most of the tops are. Really didn't trim to many bud sites, just brought them up to the net and manipulated them best I could.

Nice job man, opened her up and look at all them budsites. Wish I could try putting a net over but I already have enough problems just getting in the tent to move things around.

Nice job man, opened her up and look at all them budsites. Wish I could try putting a net over but I already have enough problems just getting in the tent to move things around.
Thanks buddy, ya it's a task but I will be doing it again, next sodk im gonna let go natural to Lst with same feeding and see what's the difference is between them at harvest. But once you get it set its great all the buds sites are stacking up to be nice colas, getting dense and sticky as Hell.
About to make my own cobs and add couple 2700k, 5500k, gonna be almost identical to the ones I have now.
But I do love the scrog.

Some pics I snapped as the flowering stage looks to be doing good. Strong citrus smells now, buds are filling out now, should be a great harvest.
IMG_20180807_222729.jpg
IMG_20180807_222142.jpg
IMG_20180807_222137.jpg
IMG_20180807_222131.jpg
IMG_20180807_221909.jpg
IMG_20180807_222102.jpg
IMG_20180807_221920.jpg

@midIN what is the size of the screen you used for that SODK? Just the inside dimension, not the overall outside dimension.

I have a big net that could do 6-8 plants but since I have mostly different strains all the time I don't think one net would be good for me. So I'm thinking about single pot scrogging instead like you.

Last edited:
@midIN what is the size of the screen you used for that SODK? Just the inside dimension, not the overall outside dimension.

I have a big net that could do 6-8 plants but since I have mostly different strains all the time I don't think one net would be good for me. So I'm thinking about single pot scrogging instead like you.
Inside is 20" * 20" and 3.5"x4" squares. It's off on strings because where I started my first hole to tie the string to, this net has a total cost of $1.85 total. And have string to make another 30 easily. 500' at Walmart is 2.28 a roll any color.

Back