Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

Absolutely beautiful boss. Filling out and developing very nicely. Thanks for the info on materials and cost for the screen too, priceless information throughout your journal. You could compile the photos for a simple how to. Loving it, she’s looking mighty fine.

Absolutely beautiful boss. Filling out and developing very nicely. Thanks for the info on materials and cost for the screen too, priceless information throughout your journal. You could compile the photos for a simple how to. Loving it, she’s looking mighty fine.
Thanks man, I hope someone finds it useful to them, at the end I will write a quick overview of the thread. I learned some stuff myself during the run that will be helpful in my other scrog I have going, would like to see some tips add to my other thread to if u havent checked it out yet. I'll do mephisto threads til October then jumping over to Royal Queen thread and start couple there with similar interests. Finally got all the Royal autos in the mail, waiting on few photos to show up, that will be a packed house grow as well with thier gorilla and the cookies.

Thanks man, I hope someone finds it useful to them, at the end I will write a quick overview of the thread. I learned some stuff myself during the run that will be helpful in my other scrog I have going, would like to see some tips add to my other thread to if u havent checked it out yet. I'll do mephisto threads til October then jumping over to Royal Queen thread and start couple there with similar interests. Finally got all the Royal autos in the mail, waiting on few photos to show up, that will be a packed house grow as well with thier gorilla and the cookies.
Hell ya, a man with a plan.
I was just looking at their strains and seen the gorilla and cookies. I just finished a diesel from them. I like it a lot. Haven’t tried any of their photos. The cheese looks pretty good, they have a couple I believe. Hopefully I’ll be back to growing sooner than later, I’m really unsure at the moment. But at least I’ve got time to watch everyone else and soak up game. Lol Kinda nice to take a breather, I think, lol not sure how I feel about that statement. Just trying to stay positive and find the good with the bad I guess. Other thread? Where?

@johnp540 I hear ya on that, but I ain't gettingt a break for a min. Got several autos to go til end of November then 4 photos to run and test, plus all the outdoor photos to pull in October. Had to break from my big room project, as we decided to invest in a new combine with a 45' bean and 42" corn head so had to add on to my big shop so contractor and crew or working on that area. But yea thier gorilla and cookies look great and thier photos seem to be great.
Here's my other thread
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...anything-in-between.66769/page-8#post-1869861

@johnp540 I hear ya on that, but I ain't gettingt a break for a min. Got several autos to go til end of November then 4 photos to run and test, plus all the outdoor photos to pull in October. Had to break from my big room project, as we decided to invest in a new combine with a 45' bean and 42" corn head so had to add on to my big shop so contractor and crew or working on that area. But yea thier gorilla and cookies look great and thier photos seem to be great.
Here's my other thread
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...anything-in-between.66769/page-8#post-1869861
Cool thanks I’ll be by to check it out.
Man I’m not taking a break by choice, wish I wasn’t taking a break at all. I moved not long ago, putting a halt on plans for my outdoors, started a new job, housing included. Sounds like your a country boy, so you might know what I’m talking about. I’m a farm tenant in the poultry business. New boss just fired me, so now I’m back to square one. Got rid of my plants and all so I could just focus on work and where I’m going to be living. Things are tough right now. Many chicken farms out your way?
Lol I’m willing to relocate.

Cool thanks I’ll be by to check it out.
Man I’m not taking a break by choice, wish I wasn’t taking a break at all. I moved not long ago, putting a halt on plans for my outdoors, started a new job, housing included. Sounds like your a country boy, so you might know what I’m talking about. I’m a farm tenant in the poultry business. New boss just fired me, so now I’m back to square one. Got rid of my plants and all so I could just focus on work and where I’m going to be living. Things are tough right now. Many chicken farms out your way?
Lol I’m willing to relocate.
We have some buy lots of hog barns hiring always, shit my jobs always hiring... Yes im pure country bub if I can't piss in my own yard with out having to wave at a neighbor while doing it then I can't even set up camp there

We have some buy lots of hog barns hiring always, shit my jobs always hiring... Yes im pure country bub if I can't piss in my own yard with out having to wave at a neighbor while doing it then I can't even set up camp there
Hell ya I feel you there. I don’t mind the city, but I’m always drawn to country living either way.
@johnp540 I hear you about the job, my job is a lost dieing art, nobody wants to make books, ran some new canna cook books last few days.
My job isn’t like yours, lol there’s plenty of work, just hard to find, if you know what I mean. Making books actually sounds pretty interesting. Canna cook book sounds even more interesting. You write the books, or make other books as in printing and putting together? That’s interesting.

@johnp540 yep I print them and we're always hiring. Idk who buys lots of books these days but we print over 4million a month just at my plant.

Here's update to the big girls shes going to ready very soon almost all the tip top of buds have nice coat of amber already. Added some koolbloom to last feed two days ago and when I checked today I could see a huge difference from 5 feet away then I felt them and omg are the dense and swelling, and hard going to boost her again on Friday.
IMG_20180816_140142.jpg
IMG_20180816_140200.jpg
IMG_20180816_140204.jpg
IMG_20180816_140343.jpg
IMG_20180816_140348.jpg

Her nugs are starting to show some great hues and her aroma is top. Purely the easiest plant to grow a good feed and lots of cal/mg she loves it double than anything I've ever ran, she doesn't want that cob any closer than 19" also I've noticed so I stayed at 21" and she's responded the best for me there, staying at 4g/gal MegaCrop, 2g/gal Sweet candy, 1.75g/gal bud explosion, .25g/gal koolbloom starting two days ago. And 4ml/ GreenLife Biotics every other feeding, 1 dallop molasses every other feed.

Back