Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

Believe she's also 62 days old so given shes a 75-85 day strain I think, shes right on schedule. Curious if the cob being so bright and close that she could be a day or two ahead of my projected date, say this because of the amber already on several tops I noticed last couple days. Imo hell I don't know but seeing such a visual swell and taking in account my photo experience once it swells up where u step back from noticing it then it isn't much longer. I know it's an auto but from what I've seen with autos the latter stages of flower mimic photos in flower. This is all my opinion yet again from the grows I've done.
This girl has hit the 4 ml/GAL on the cal/mg only once I hit 4 did she finally but slowly stop showing a deficiency and some signs are still there but she's going out so I will just continue to keep her fed good.
Handle heavy MegaCrop feedings with ease, I can't wait run her again naturally Xmas tree style with slight Lst. Now I understand her better I will go heavier on the cal at begging of flower that's for sure.

Ok so here's an update after a long 50 mins of scooping out her flowers she has way more amber trichs than I realized, the side of one nice bud is covered in all amber, and all have a nice 15-20% amber really looking at them other than the tops. So I may just take her today while lights are out. I personally like a little amber but not covered by no means, I'm more energy feeling than couch lock feeling. And I had several more dead leaves when I Checked them this morning than yesterday I trimmed those off then decided to take a look at her and found shes starting to get past my favorite thing, so I think shes right on for a good harvest, 4 colas where moderately hard yesterday but today they are solid rocks, I don't want more amber personally like I said but I would take another good swell also if she could but two nice buds did this exact same thing couple days ago and after they good rock hard I've noticed they stopped swelling anymore and immediately almost all the leaves around those buds were completely day 2days later as in today, so I'm going to go with my gut and pull her I believe.

Any opinions on thi @johnp540 @Sleazyb @bushmasterar15 @archie gemmill ? Thanks again

Ok so here's an update after a long 50 mins of scooping out her flowers she has way more amber trichs than I realized, the side of one nice bud is covered in all amber, and all have a nice 15-20% amber really looking at them other than the tops. So I may just take her today while lights are out. I personally like a little amber but not covered by no means, I'm more energy feeling than couch lock feeling. And I had several more dead leaves when I Checked them this morning than yesterday I trimmed those off then decided to take a look at her and found shes starting to get past my favorite thing, so I think shes right on for a good harvest, 4 colas where moderately hard yesterday but today they are solid rocks, I don't want more amber personally like I said but I would take another good swell also if she could but two nice buds did this exact same thing couple days ago and after they good rock hard I've noticed they stopped swelling anymore and immediately almost all the leaves around those buds were completely day 2days later as in today, so I'm going to go with my gut and pull her I believe.

Any opinions on thi @johnp540 @Sleazyb @bushmasterar15 @archie gemmill ? Thanks again
I trust your judgment, and under those circumstances I’d chop. I also enjoy and commend you on your attention to detail and conveying it to us. I’d definitely get her before lights on too, I know outdoors, before dawn terpenes are at their highest and believe the same rings true for cannabinoids. I can only assume it’s the same indoors. That’s what I do.

sno experience with photos well 20 odd year ago but i had no idea what i was doin then.sometimes with autos a plant can finish up real quick within a few days.sometimes they just stop drinking is another sign.i like an only head high so 1 amber is my chop signal but im odd like that.
Muddy has a good read thread is something like 'when to harvest,your leaves will tell you'.a good perspective interesting stuff,although i dont think trichs are mentioned.sorry off track a bit.
i think there is still some living after its been cut,i allways meant to look at trichs as it was drying,but being a stoner and all that you know :shrug:
i had a similar issue once with the 100% upload /error thing.
im in no way a techy or computer person,i ran a speedcheck my download was gazillions 4 utubes open no buffering all was fine as usual.......but my upload was like 0.62 megadoodles :yoinks:
reset rioter kicked imaginary dog all to no avail :wall: rung up service provider...:cuss:short time later normal service resumed.
:pighug:

Well shes cut I found a shit ton of amber on several that. Hadn't look at really when I what trimming some up. So Hope shes not to strong for me when I try her lol.

IMG_20180817_141603.jpg
IMG_20180817_141324.jpg

Wet weight is 234.71 g

sno experience with photos well 20 odd year ago but i had no idea what i was doin then.sometimes with autos a plant can finish up real quick within a few days.sometimes they just stop drinking is another sign.i like an only head high so 1 amber is my chop signal but im odd like that.
Muddy has a good read thread is something like 'when to harvest,your leaves will tell you'.a good perspective interesting stuff,although i dont think trichs are mentioned.sorry off track a bit.
i think there is still some living after its been cut,i allways meant to look at trichs as it was drying,but being a stoner and all that you know :shrug:
i had a similar issue once with the 100% upload /error thing.
im in no way a techy or computer person,i ran a speedcheck my download was gazillions 4 utubes open no buffering all was fine as usual.......but my upload was like 0.62 megadoodles :yoinks:
reset rioter kicked imaginary dog all to no avail :wall: rung up service provider...:cuss:short time later normal service resumed.
:pighug:
What’s up buddy? I meant to say this earlier and forgot.
For the photo grower, like myself, I think growing autos makes you a more disciplined grower, honestly. Because we have so little veg Tim, to get the most, conditions need to be spot on, and we learn from that. With a photo the option to veg longer, if we make a mistake exist. That’s my personal opinion. Die hard photo growers would maybe disagree, but I grow both and that what I’ve gathered. It only makes sense.
With the photos (pictures) it took me awhile to figure out. If you take a pic and crop it, it will make the file smaller and load faster. If your on a cell you can screenshot the pic then crop it and I swear it loads up twice as fast. Screenshot alone does. Why I’m not sure, but that’s been my experience. It’s a pain when trying to load multiple pics, but once you get it figured out it’s a breeze. Because of screenshot I can do side by sides etc. just have to play with it.

Back