Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

Inside is 20" * 20" and 3.5"x4" squares. It's off on strings because where I started my first hole to tie the string to, this net has a total cost of $1.85 total. And have string to make another 30 easily. 500' at Walmart is 2.28 a roll any color.

This is what I'm am working with and they are 18 inches across so just a little smaller than yours. I'm hoping I can get a decent SCROG on a per pot basis with these things. I can't really hang them like you do. Which sucks because it would be nice to have an adjustable height. Right now I'm cutting the legs off to get the best height but that is taking a long time to figure out because I need plants to get to a certain height where I think they will start to be trained well by the grid. Some of these autos are so short its hard to get these grids deployed so they are actually easy to SCROG with. Got to have patience for this.

upload_2018-8-8_10-44-36.png

This is what I'm am working with and they are 18 inches across so just a little smaller than yours. I'm hoping I can get a decent SCROG on a per pot basis with these things. I can't really hang them like you do. Which sucks because it would be nice to have an adjustable height. Right now I'm cutting the legs off to get the best height but that is taking a long time to figure out because I need plants to get to a certain height where I think they will start to be trained well by the grid. Some of these autos are so short its hard to get these grids deployed so they are actually easy to SCROG with. Got to have patience for this.

View attachment 939382
Yes u are right, im using a sativa dominant to offset the issue, also I trained her with clothes pins and leaf tucking during veg before dropping the net on her so I was working with almost even canopy then drop the net and train from there. Ur pot to net height is up to u but personally I would shoot for least 10" to hell with training and trimming plus feeding her. Ask away with questions I love to help

Yes u are right, im using a sativa dominant to offset the issue, also I trained her with clothes pins and leaf tucking during veg before dropping the net on her so I was working with almost even canopy then drop the net and train from there. Ur pot to net height is up to u but personally I would shoot for least 10" to hell with training and trimming plus feeding her. Ask away with questions I love to help

I just waited until about day 23 and then anchored down the main stem to one side of the pot and took the top of the main steam and started to bend it to the other side of the pot. No topping/fimming for me. I did get a level canopy with the main stem LST bend I did but the plants seem too short for me to deploy those grids. I like the grids for leaf tucking for one thing. That is nice in itself. And I can open up the canopy with the grid too but still not do a real proper SCROG yet. I hope to next grow get a plant or two out of the run that will be something I can SCROG with the grids.

I just waited until about day 23 and then anchored down the main stem to one side of the pot and took the top of the main steam and started to bend it to the other side of the pot. No topping/fimming for me. I did get a level canopy with the main stem LST bend I did but the plants seem too short for me to deploy those grids. I like the grids for leaf tucking for one thing. That is nice in itself. And I can open up the canopy with the grid too but still not do a real proper SCROG yet. I hope to next grow get a plant or two out of the run that will be something I can SCROG with the grids.
Think I waited to about day 30ish to scrog after I saw my training working, but don't let them go through it until after stretch or mid way is what I did some say after some say before, that parts up to u I just No what I want from it plus used my photo experience in developing on what branches will be my colas and what will just be nice big buds, pit colas to outside of net and buds in middle.

Thanks @R_HIDIA and @Dabber shes pushing along well, shes actually finishing up faster than I thought, try to get recent pics up this evening, as the swell from Friday to this morning has almost doubled and buds looking more fall time ready I think she will beat my noted day by about 3-5 days.

Back