Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

It’s just microbes, I could be wrong here but I’d think the only thing you’d hurt by using more mammoth would be your wallet because that shit is expensive.
Agreed it's pricey, has anyone noticed it getting thick and making a white gummy residue in the bottle?

It’s just microbes, I could be wrong here but I’d think the only thing you’d hurt by using more mammoth would be your wallet because that shit is expensive.
Correct me if I'm wrong but, It doesn't add Anything, it, helps to realease "P" that is already there. Makes it more readily avaliable to the plant, more easily absorbed.

That's what I thought too, it farm the phosphorus in the medium, I typically don't use it unless I'm my organic soil, but have heard people benefit some from it using synthetics as well. Typically I use less, mostly just use in act add molasses and oatmeal flour, after 24-36hours (no more than 36) they reproduce. There's a video on kis about it, in theory the mammoth microbes should reproduce some as well. I only use it a few times in a grow because of that. So far so good though, won't use again until I start flower, and probably a third mid flower, going to make this free sample last lol

Some pics I snapped today, man shes really digging into the flower stage. I know this maybe sounds weird to some but already I can smell orange, I let the lady friend smell her first to see and first words she said was that's orange candy that's crazy it really smells orange citrus, so I sniffed her and it's orange alright, I know it's her name but this 2 for 2 that the plants actually smell as the name states. That's what I can't believe, most photos I've done have thier smells mid to late flower when it comes to powerful fruit smell strains that I've done. So really excited about these @mephisto auto strains, can't wait for double grape to get to flower now. also frost is coming along nicely with her.
IMG_20180731_144335.jpg
IMG_20180731_144340.jpg
IMG_20180731_144259.jpg
IMG_20180731_144309.jpg
IMG_20180731_144304.jpg

Some Walter White I have outdoor, using Roots organic original soil and Emerald mountain mixed, feeding her Sumatran guano mixes only and water. Her main is a huge thick girl.
part0_6.jpg

More Walter he's almost ready about 3 weeks left I'm guessing maybe 4 but she's got a hell of a smell to her. trichs are really starting to spit out.
part0_7.jpg

IMG_20180804_081256.jpg
IMG_20180804_081251.jpg
So it's been a week since a good update on SODK, shes full flower mode now, lovely aroma and frost started to pick up, the tea has kept her perked since about 5-6 hours after I used it. Be strict heavy MegaCrop feedings here on out.
IMG_20180804_081244.jpg
IMG_20180804_081307.jpg
IMG_20180804_081256.jpg

Back