Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

Yes I have s

Yes I have seen it both ways and to be honest I ordered a Bigger bag so I can run it at 1.5g/gal with everything at flower and 1g/gal in veg. I will always it if I have it and will order more before I run out. That should tell you my opinion. The extra frost is there, there's a 2nd level of stick that comes on I noticed also after a month in the jar. The aroma that it brings during flower and ripening really brings out it's tended smells very well, I just smelt my forum stomper before I got back on here and it's had a healthy feeding of it since start and it's got a sour Candy fruit smell that I just couldn't believe, it's beyond anything I've ever smelt, the Cuba libre now is probably best bud I've ever grown. Thoe small this stuff is got a gooey layer inside the buds that once u bust it open that 20' radius fruit skunk u smelt just went to 40' radius. It's top notch, now the sour 60 had just 2g/gal mega start to end it had everything the aboves had but at a nice dispenserery smell level. Yes I do agree u don't need it but if u can I would recommend it, plus it's cheap for big bag. I also loved bud candy from AN and i saw its difference both ways and it's similar to that but at a real level of candy, nothing out there I seen so far will touch them in this category for a frost and vitamins product.
Nice, I’ll definitely get some. Like I said I didn’t doubt it based off what megacrop does alone. Great product and company.
@johnp540 yes I still use the kelp from maxi I think it helps keep them lush and they seem to not get sick on me. Sodk needs some mg I believe but she's also been on separate feed not from the big tank. Yes would love the link bub.
Here’s the link, I was mistaken it’s 5:2 I use npk industries kelp and humid acid. I like it. I’ll try and find their video too.
http://www.gardenandgreenhouse.net/...-and-seaweed-extracts-a-powerful-combination/
There’s some other good articles below this one.

Update on the SODK. Think my scrog may just worked after all. I added some molasses to her feed along with 1.5g/gal of bud explosion last week to assist in some flower production, at 4g/gal mega 1.5g sweet candy .5ml Mammoth P.
IMG_20180725_010040.jpg
IMG_20180725_010032.jpg
IMG_20180725_010026.jpg
IMG_20180725_005502.jpg
IMG_20180725_005442.jpg
IMG_20180725_010047.jpg

Update on the SODK. Think my scrog may just worked after all. I added some molasses to her feed along with 1.5g/gal of bud explosion last week to assist in some flower production, at 4g/gal mega 1.5g sweet candy .5ml Mammoth P. View attachment 934337 View attachment 934338 View attachment 934339 View attachment 934340 View attachment 934341 View attachment 934342
Definitely working, looking good bud. Do you have a ppm meter? I’m just curious about them thats all. I’ve got one, I never checked Megacrop alone, I don’t think. I know they have ec on the bag but I don’t know much about that lol
Either way looking great man. I think sodk gets some size to it if I’m not mistaken. It’s something I’ve always wanted to try but almost every Time I order it’s out of stock, or I have sights set on something else.

Yes I have a sec meter but it's been months since I checked ex and ppm and pH since using mega. I check how heavy the pot is and what the leaves say now and thats it. I have it written down somewhere what it all was and it's averages up to 5g/gal. I was lucky enough to obtain 15 SODK beans thru couple orders with Mephisto this year. Have you looked at the August drop @johnp540. Can wait for the 5pack x 10.

Yes I have a sec meter but it's been months since I checked ex and ppm and pH since using mega. I check how heavy the pot is and what the leaves say now and thats it. I have it written down somewhere what it all was and it's averages up to 5g/gal. I was lucky enough to obtain 15 SODK beans thru couple orders with Mephisto this year. Have you looked at the August drop @johnp540. Can wait for the 5pack x 10.
O ok. Let me know if you remember like I said I was just curious. The August drop info is out already?

Hey bub this evening when I'm mixing feed and have the books out I will post the info up for you. From 1g-5g EC,ppm,ph now my water starts at 50-60. Yes the info is already out on the site.

Hey bub this evening when I'm mixing feed and have the books out I will post the info up for you. From 1g-5g EC,ppm,ph now my water starts at 50-60. Yes the info is already out on the site.
Thanks man that’s cool, don’t worry with it if it’s too much trouble. I greatly appreciate it though.
Ya I just checked the site out damn it man. I want all, but mostly 31,33,34,35,37,39, and 40 lol shit mad there’s no livers strains though. Unless I missed something. I had (in my mind) thought of my nExt seed purchase already, but now I’m unsure lol Mitch and crew need to stop working so hard lmao

Thanks man that’s cool, don’t worry with it if it’s too much trouble. I greatly appreciate it though.
Ya I just checked the site out damn it man. I want all, but mostly 31,33,34,35,37,39, and 40 lol shit mad there’s no livers strains though. Unless I missed something. I had (in my mind) thought of my nExt seed purchase already, but now I’m unsure lol Mitch and crew need to stop working so hard lmao
No problem at all bub. I'll be in the grow anyways so some info to pass on will be a nice change of pace. I know they keep making me work overtime just fuel my seed bank up. The mini fridge is getting full, plus last month's orders, and I went on a photo strain shopping spree last two days. Good genes font stay around long so gotta get them while I can.

No problem at all bub. I'll be in the grow anyways so some info to pass on will be a nice change of pace. I know they keep making me work overtime just fuel my seed bank up. The mini fridge is getting full, plus last month's orders, and I went on a photo strain shopping spree last two days. Good genes font stay around long so gotta get them while I can.
Ahh I see, your speaking my language now lol I’m the same way, last spree was a spur of the moment thing on photos, that’s how I got the Dj short blueberry. I’ve been wanting it forever but it was always out of stock, soon as I seen it and 2 packs left I jumped on it, couldn’t afford it but had the extra cash for a change. I love buying seeds. Wanting to do some breeding though, and lock in on a couple strains to grow out for awhile.

Oh ya same page brother, I researched the blueberry from
Ahh I see, your speaking my language now lol I’m the same way, last spree was a spur of the moment thing on photos, that’s how I got the Dj short blueberry. I’ve been wanting it forever but it was always out of stock, soon as I seen it and 2 packs left I jumped on it, couldn’t afford it but had the extra cash for a change. I love buying seeds. Wanting to do some breeding though, and lock in on a couple strains to grow out for awhile.
DJ short other day and bam it's a staple in a lot of strains pretty hearty plant. I have some blueberry from few years ago still think they were from a Canadian or west coast breeder picked them up on a visit to a buddy's in Oregon. I've about got everything Im chasing auto wise and several photos to start working with in couple months. Right now I'm going to take a fire glue photo (fire og x gg4) and cross it with a Sour lowryder (sour skunk auto x lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] auto) take that F2 then bring in a Sour 60 and a sour lowryder again take them to f4 then bring in 1-3 mephisto beans im eyeing for frost and fruitful take that out to f2 then back cross all 4 to f4 and see where I'm at. That's about it for next 16months.

Back