Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

Here's her upward look shes looking promising. Probably hard to see the changes but it's there.
IMG_20180720_173711.jpg
IMG_20180720_173715.jpg
IMG_20180720_173721.jpg

My screenname has nothing to do with my location, it just sounded like a good name and when I registered, it was available.
Scrogging looks good, nice even canopy. Should produce great buds.

Gonna say I met a guy they called him that on the streets. Yeah im hoping she yields well. Like to get about 8" of stretch from her that would be great work with.

Messing around while watering before lights come on. Shes really coming together imo. Just curious if by trimming off everything under screen also means any leaves? @Wawashell @pop22 @912GreenSkell @johnp540 anyone else who might know? View attachment 933806 View attachment 933809 View attachment 933810
Really digging the scrog, nice and neat, stoner ingenuity. I have zero experience with scrog. And would like to use this as reference if and when I attempt it. I’ve been eyeing things lately and saying to myself that would be great for a scrog. Lol
Are you asking if you should trim the leaves below the canopy?

Really digging the scrog, nice and neat, stoner ingenuity. I have zero experience with scrog. And would like to use this as reference if and when I attempt it. I’ve been eyeing things lately and saying to myself that would be great for a scrog. Lol
Are you asking if you should trim the leaves below the canopy?
Thanks for the looks and likes, yes if the leaves go to, I assume yes once there is enough coverage above the screen. Yes I was very stoned when I made it, hanging was the best way I think as I don't have a permanent fixture on floor space and it is kinda mobile so helpful when training so I don't break the goods, and height is adjustable if I need to.

The more I learn it I think I will use it often as it gives me that row of buds option if I learned to nail it down good, could really utilize my space this way.

Thanks for the looks and likes, yes if the leaves go to, I assume yes once there is enough coverage above the screen. Yes I was very stoned when I made it, hanging was the best way I think as I don't have a permanent fixture on floor space and it is kinda mobile so helpful when training so I don't break the goods, and height is adjustable if I need to.
Hell ya, nothing wrong with that at all, I like the hanging of it and the ease of adjustment it provides. I’d say cut them, I know when I’m growing normally if I go to cutting unwanted vegetation on the lower part of the plant I take leaves as well. That’s me, someone else may have a different opinion or method.

Back