Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

Little update on the scrog'd girl, shes at 3.5g/gal mega, 1.5g/gal SweetC, .5ml/gal Mammoth P, 1ml/gal sea weed kelp concentrate, she gets same feed as the rest til flower starts then get her gallons back, I got the scrog on and shes taking to it very well, here's some pics before I train her again Tonight.
IMG_20180717_114242.jpg
IMG_20180717_113640.jpg

So for 4 days her response is showing me that I will probably be doing a few more of her in a scrog, 9 beans left so have to try her out on my bigger net I made and scrog 1-2 weeks earlier than this time.

I waited for some time so that I had some lankier branches to work with, beings I had never really scrog'd before I didn't to break all my limbs.

So far so good there but I trained the top and branches with clothes pins for 9 days before I netted her so it made it little easier to set a hanging scrog above her. With it having some play to it, it really helps when training and moving things around if needed. By end of the week she should be pretty full and ready to stretch out then the real fun should be here. I already set a fan up to blow thru the tops.

She will be slid 4" towards the center at the end of the week to help with stretch and future tasks. I have some Faith in her doing well for me. I'll take the extra week for the experience I'll gain.

Hope every one stays tuned up and tuned in. Til next question, back to you Alex...

Also I believe it's day 30-31, so with that in mind and her eating habits and rate she should be ready and prime for tasting at 2nd week of archery season and be really good at opening week of shotgun season in mid November, probably gonna have to move the climber up the tree little further this year.

Some progression pics of the scrog training I'm doing these in order of start to yesterday, will posts today's later on.
IMG_20180717_114242.jpg
IMG_20180718_011240.jpg
IMG_20180719_082016.jpg
and today's pic should be all them up and I thier spots to stretch for flower.

Hard to see the exact lower shoots but each square dang near has least one if not by Saturday they will be so here's the final training pics pretty much now to let her stretch and see what happens. Before and after. looking to some decent tops if I pay attention.
IMG_20180720_075044.jpg
IMG_20180720_080002.jpg

Nicely documented. You could use these pictures/this journal as a stepby step tutorial for scrogging auto's. Keep up the good work!

Little better view to track from today until next time. thanks @Seymourbud, can't help but think about your name if it's about where ur from then were not far away. Yes I been trying to document it the best I can. Now after all the training this morning let's see where they are this evening.
IMG_20180720_100115.jpg
IMG_20180720_100056.jpg

Also I believe it's day 30-31, so with that in mind and her eating habits and rate she should be ready and prime for tasting at 2nd week of archery season and be really good at opening week of shotgun season in mid November, probably gonna have to move the climber up the tree little further this year.
Guess I can dust off the bow and be ready.

Back