Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

@Ash-a-Ton my bad man I wish there was a way I could just add my entire following growers list to my journal's, that way they all could see how thier teachings are being passed on and applied or adapted to the growers setup. If that makes sense. I've found about 15 of the people I follow run similar styles and I try to take poi ts from each and see how it will work for me then adapt it to my grows, starting to get a good routine now. Glad to have you @Ash-a-Ton.

@Wawashell I got a free sample of the Mammoth P of 60ml so at the rate of .5ml per watering I should get 4 runs from it and see if it's worth the cost or go for the recharge at half the price but go way further in runs. @archie gemmill also got me hooked on the grow bags.
Cyco is a big hit at my local grow store I should of just got the last bottle of swell but I do t have anything ready to use it yet so decided to wait. I'm hoping the Mammoth P shocks me using it with the mega I'm hoping that I m blown away by it, since I love adding mycos products to my soils and I'm going to try the extreme garden mycos on my fire glue photo I'm about to transplant tonight and also use it my strawberry nuggets and headbanger I just germed last night and planted today. Can't wait to see it's results.

Well the girl has taken to her home now shes ready to go every day, clothes pinned thoe top two fans down to allow the lowers to catch up to help later in scrog. Starting feed at 2g/gal MegaCrop, at 1000ml then next water will have .25ml Mammoth P and .25g sweet candy only
IMG_20180701_234934.jpg
at 1000ml, and start climbing there on feeding and watering. By Tuesday she will have the tent to herself for about a week then a strawberry nuggets and headbanger will be joining her in their grow bags and same feeding as her.

@Ash-a-Ton my bad man I wish there was a way I could just add my entire following growers list to my journal's, that way they all could see how thier teachings are being passed on and applied or adapted to the growers setup. If that makes sense. I've found about 15 of the people I follow run similar styles and I try to take poi ts from each and see how it will work for me then adapt it to my grows, starting to get a good routine now. Glad to have you @Ash-a-Ton.

@Wawashell I got a free sample of the Mammoth P of 60ml so at the rate of .5ml per watering I should get 4 runs from it and see if it's worth the cost or go for the recharge at half the price but go way further in runs. @archie gemmill also got me hooked on the grow bags.
Cyco is a big hit at my local grow store I should of just got the last bottle of swell but I do t have anything ready to use it yet so decided to wait. I'm hoping the Mammoth P shocks me using it with the mega I'm hoping that I m blown away by it, since I love adding mycos products to my soils and I'm going to try the extreme garden mycos on my fire glue photo I'm about to transplant tonight and also use it my strawberry nuggets and headbanger I just germed last night and planted today. Can't wait to see it's results.
There are some products I won’t go with out. Mammoth P and ReCharge are 2 that will always have a place. I use both in conjunction with each other most of the time, but when used individually, Mammoth P exhibits great growth fast and ReCharge well...the company (RealGrowers) stated that you will see rapid growth within 48 hrs after use, they were not lying. Now ReCharge showed most of the boom in growth during veg stage. Makes Buds in flower seem to develop fast.

Mammoth P also sent me a 60 ml sample. Love it so far. Probably spring for the 1000 ml soon.

I'm doing the same with my sample if it's good I'll get the 1000ml bottle, yea I really do want the recharge, seems a-zon has it the cheapest I seen. Unless someone knows else where to get stuff.

@Mizzo81 brother I meant to tag you in this I had. List of peps on a note paper and lost it. I know I'm missing a few others as well I would like to have as they are like you a kiss tactics and poi t them out in. Good way when a fellow growers need them or aren't seeing it.

I’ll be checking in from time to time. Looking good so far.
Thanks glad to hear that.. I dig the transplanting cups. It gives you a good start and helps to have a water ring guide. Sounds stupid i know but many new growers will jut water at the base of the stalk and wonder why they don't have much growth or roots at the end of the run.

One little trick especially for stocky bushy strains don’t plant the cup as deep and when they get bushy it’s easier to water. My cups probably stick out of the soil 3-3.5” maybe even 4”.

One little trick especially for stocky bushy strains don’t plant the cup as deep and when they get bushy it’s easier to water. My cups probably stick out of the soil 3-3.5” maybe even 4”.
Good idea going to use the trick ony strawberry nuggets , shes in her Lil transfer cup now waiting to pop. How long do u wait until you transplant them @Mizzo81

Good idea going to use the trick ony strawberry nuggets , shes in her Lil transfer cup now waiting to pop. How long do u wait until you transplant them @Mizzo81
Usually takes about 7 days for the roots to hit the bottom of the cup and start spreading. So anywhere between 7-10 days. It really is a great system and I’m glad I have my nuggets pretty high she’s squat

Back