Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

Hell ya, nothing wrong with that at all, I like the hanging of it and the ease of adjustment it provides. I’d say cut them, I know when I’m growing normally if I go to cutting unwanted vegetation on the lower part of the plant I take leaves as well. That’s me, someone else may have a different opinion or method.
As all the scrog auto pics I've seen they were cut it was bare stalk under the net, at first I wanted the solar panels now they are blocked from above so I figure I should take them now. I think u would like this style I know i am so far, I have some fire glue cookies that's in training now that will be scrog'd when I flip her at end of August to 12/12 or mid September, shes going to be used for clones until then. For few buddy's that love this strain. Here's the indoor one in training
IMG_20180721_083204.jpg
here's outdoors not trained but about to be staked out for flower.
Resized_20180714_202417.jpeg
Resized_20180714_202342.jpeg

As all the scrog auto pics I've seen they were cut it was bare stalk under the net, at first I wanted the solar panels now they are blocked from above so I figure I should take them now. I think u would like this style I know i am so far, I have some fire glue cookies that's in training now that will be scrog'd when I flip her at end of August to 12/12 or mid September, shes going to be used for clones until then. For few buddy's that love this strain. Here's the indoor one in trainingView attachment 933822 here's outdoors not trained but about to be staked out for flower.View attachment 933823 View attachment 933824
Damn those look good. I’m definitely thinking about it. I could possibly with the blue dream’matics I got going. Wonder if it would be best to try it out first on a photo? That way if I screw anything up I can get that time back in veg. Got Dj shorts blueberry and 2 haZeman blue dream*the white*stardawgs going in the tent.

I personally dont remove fan leaves from under the canopy. i only take under formed branches/shoots. A toss up, whether you want more circulation or perhaps a bit more photosynthesis.

Remove everything below the screen! Leaves, small branches too short to reach the screen, everything
Awesome thank you, I figured so but then again leaves and it wasn't quite to full the other day up top so I cut what I could but gonna take them all today. Thanks for the advice @johnp540 @pop22.

@midIN you still using the seaweed kelp extract? There’s a study Virginia tech (I think) did, they found, both kelp and humid acid to be great by themselves, but work together even better at a 5:1 ratio I believe. If interested I could find the article and hit you up with the link. Npk industries reference this too in a video with Harley.
Question have you used the megacrop without the sweet candy and with? Just curious what benefits you may have seen or differences. I need to get some, I don’t doubt it works, I’ve had great results with megacrop alone, just curious.

I personally dont remove fan leaves from under the canopy. i only take under formed branches/shoots. A toss up, whether you want more circulation or perhaps a bit more photosynthesis.
Thanks smell ya I wanted to wait until least they were covered from up top before I took them then Wonder if they even needed to go since basically I figured stored energy but then again I really would like the energy being stored and used up top right above net, kinda one of the purpose of it? I do like the cleaner look of them trimmed up. I think I waited long enough before I trained her, maybe to long where she won't stretch much more?? I don't know how the SODK grows as I couldn't find to many grows of her.

Yes I have s
@midIN you still using the seaweed kelp extract? There’s a study Virginia tech (I think) did, they found, both kelp and humid acid to be great by themselves, but work together even better at a 5:1 ratio I believe. If interested I could find the article and hit you up with the link. Npk industries reference this too in a video with Harley.
Question have you used the megacrop without the sweet candy and with? Just curious what benefits you may have seen or differences. I need to get some, I don’t doubt it works, I’ve had great results with megacrop alone, just curious.
Yes I have seen it both ways and to be honest I ordered a Bigger bag so I can run it at 1.5g/gal with everything at flower and 1g/gal in veg. I will always it if I have it and will order more before I run out. That should tell you my opinion. The extra frost is there, there's a 2nd level of stick that comes on I noticed also after a month in the jar. The aroma that it brings during flower and ripening really brings out it's tended smells very well, I just smelt my forum stomper before I got back on here and it's had a healthy feeding of it since start and it's got a sour Candy fruit smell that I just couldn't believe, it's beyond anything I've ever smelt, the Cuba libre now is probably best bud I've ever grown. Thoe small this stuff is got a gooey layer inside the buds that once u bust it open that 20' radius fruit skunk u smelt just went to 40' radius. It's top notch, now the sour 60 had just 2g/gal mega start to end it had everything the aboves had but at a nice dispenserery smell level. Yes I do agree u don't need it but if u can I would recommend it, plus it's cheap for big bag. I also loved bud candy from AN and i saw its difference both ways and it's similar to that but at a real level of candy, nothing out there I seen so far will touch them in this category for a frost and vitamins product.

@johnp540 yes I still use the kelp from maxi I think it helps keep them lush and they seem to not get sick on me. Sodk needs some mg I believe but she's also been on separate feed not from the big tank. Yes would love the link bub.

Back