Indoor Ryker604's Indoor Extravaganza feat. AutoPots, BioTabs, HID lights and 17 plants

Looking good my man are you running air domes in any of the pots

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Not this time but I will certainly use them the next grow, especially after seeing @slowandeasy 's thread with the CDLC. And I do dry cycles before watering and the plants really perk up when they get some fresh air to the roots (at least it seems like that to me :smoking:).

Not this time but I will certainly use them the next grow, especially after seeing @slowandeasy 's thread with the CDLC. And I do dry cycles before watering and the plants really perk up when they get some fresh air to the roots (at least it seems like that to me :smoking:).
how do you go about the dry cycles turn the valve shut for a day something like that

That's just what I was thinking about, around 400-450 W of COB's for my 1.2 x 1.2 m tent. What kind of layout are you planning, how many COB's? The more the merrier concerning coverage, I assume? But the price goes up with more chips heh :nono:. I'm following the Prism CMH ballast test thread, as I'm also interested in CMH, but I would put a 630W CMH in my tent :shooty:. Too much :smoking:?

Right on man, Short Stuff Seeds, those seem like really great genetics, everybody is getting great results. And really glad that you dig the whole coc AutoTabs combo :d5:.

Before I forget, are you running any journals right now? Or still below radar :dizzy:?

No journals mate. Only doing photos at the moment and nobody here cares about them understandably.

630w of CMH in a 1.2x1.2 is probably overkill for autos mate. Personally I think 600w of HPS is probably more than enough for AUTOS. Photoperiods need a lot more light though.

I’m thinking 9 x 50w cobs per 1.2x1.2 mate. Reckon that would kill it. 450w of cob light is some serious illumination! It’s pretty cheap now, around 30 quid per 50w cob unit and then the driver/s. Prices have come down since I last made a light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how do you go about the dry cycles turn the valve shut for a day something like that

Yep, simples. Close the tap on the res (if you remembered to fit it).

I then put bio pk in the empty pot trays after a dry spell. They suck it up so quick!!

Last edited:
No journals mate. Only doing photos at the moment and nobody here cares about them understandably.

630w of CMH in a 1.2x1.2 is probably overkill for autos mate. Personally I think 600w of HPS is probably more than enough for AUTOS. Photoperiods need a lot more light though.

I’m thinking 9 x 50w cobs per 1.2x1.2 mate. Reckon that would kill it. 450w of cob light is some serious illumination! It’s pretty cheap now, around 30 quid per 50w cob unit and then the driver/s. Prices have come down since I last made a light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i care :shrug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha I'll try and do one then mate. Once the Blues and DiscoBiscuits are flowering I'll get something up. Man I can't wait to try the biscuits!

Also @Ryker604 & Stoney, I think I have settled on 300w of 4000k cobs and 150w of 3000k cobs. Use the 4000k for veg and early flowering, then add in the 3000k for main flowering? This will be for the photos. What you reckon mate? Those spectrums pretty much match the daylight/agro bulbs for the 315 CMH lights. Most of the citizen cob spectrums are fairly close in terms of the red end, its the lower end that varies a little. 4000k still has a decent amount of red, but more blue end also so a little less stretch in veg.

Just ordered a HyperFan Stealth and big Can-Lite filter. A first for me!

Question for anyone here........

Is internodal spacing decided in early veg? Thats to say, if you start plants under T5 to get tight node spacing, and then veg proper under say 3500k cobs, will the node spacing increase due to the red light in the cob spectrum or is that set when young? I have definitely noticed using 3500k cobs for the full life of the plant means some fairly stretchy plants, with spaced out nodes. Too much red in the spectrum apparently.

Back