Indoor Ryker604's Indoor Extravaganza feat. AutoPots, BioTabs, HID lights and 17 plants

:headbang:
what amount of CalMag are you feeding them?

Ain't feeding them CalMg, the mix is amended, for CalMg I've put around 60g of dolomite lime per pot. Orgatrex and Bio PK contain certain amount of micro elements and I'm gonna top feed dolomite lime through the grow when needed :coffee2:.

@RamboGarden commented that they lack CalMg, guess that the transplant and new, stronger light caused a bigger need for feed :2cents:. These micro element problems with coco are driving me nuts to be honest, really would like to solve that.

BOOM! Who's a very greedy man then?!! :crying:

Very very nice mate. Am just this second planning something similar but around half the scale. And with cobs. Been keeping low recently as numbers got a bit out of control for a while and had 14 children to look after at one point! ;)

Now back to 6 photos that are all girls. DiscoBiscuits and Blues.

May have to "bend your ear" a bit on this mate, re equipment etc. Remind me what country you're in dude? Roughly? Eastern Europe somewhere?

Gonna have to go back and take your strain choices in again. I wanna run photos, but for the first larger run I may have to run autos due to possible house time constraints.

Good luck with this dude. I was lucky on my first coco/autopot run - no issues at all really apart from dick head sticking them in a really cold room for a few days! Doh! No deficiencies except deficiency of EVERYTHING when roots got cold :crying:

BOOM! Who's a very greedy man then?!! :crying:

Very very nice mate. Am just this second planning something similar but around half the scale. And with cobs. Been keeping low recently as numbers got a bit out of control for a while and had 14 children to look after at one point! ;)

Now back to 6 photos that are all girls. DiscoBiscuits and Blues.

May have to "bend your ear" a bit on this mate, re equipment etc. Remind me what country you're in dude? Roughly? Eastern Europe somewhere?

Gonna have to go back and take your strain choices in again. I wanna run photos, but for the first larger run I may have to run autos due to possible house time constraints.

Good luck with this dude. I was lucky on my first coco/autopot run - no issues at all really apart from dick head sticking them in a really cold room for a few days! Doh! No deficiencies except deficiency of EVERYTHING when roots got cold :crying:

Hahaha, had some sudden inspiration and germinated 18 seeds dude, fvck it :crying:. Thank you :pass:.

How much COB's are you gonna run? I was excited about COB's but after more reading and talking with you guys around here I see that the old MH/HPS combo done right is still excellent yieldwise. And while I'm more concerned about quality, I really don't care for meager yields, quality AND quantity is where it's at :2cents:.

I hear you man, there's a lot of work keepin' 14 girls happy :yay:. All of you guys growin' photos now got me really wanting to do my own photo run. In the near future I hope :goodluck:. Been reading about those strains, sounds really interesting and heard it first from you, ain't acquainted with UK seed banks.

Please, feel free to shoot me up some questions, I enjoy discussing grows :jointman:. Yeah, Eastern Europe, not really legal if that's what you want to know :lol:. And yeah, I'm always snooping around for strains and so far I can really recommend my choice.

Best weed I've grown so far mate, and finally I got some mega root balls!

So your first coco/autopot run finished? Was it with BioTabs? Glad you like it, I really dig this setup, just trying to dial in the coco mix with BioTabs :joy:.

Just subbed and along for the ride. Your girls are looking great.

Nice to have you, hope you will like it and maybe learn something along the way :thumbsup::cheers:.

400w of cobs for quality AND quantity dude!! In 1.2 x 1.2 space. In reality, 400w of cobs will do the same yield as 600w of HPS. And probably only use 200w during veg. Also I reckon 400w of proper cobs is worth around 500w of (315) CMH roughly.

BUT... 400 quid for 400w of cobs. But thats proper kit/components and a quality build. Honestly I was looking at 315 CMH lights but with my anxiety I just can't do flaming hot glass bulbs! Especially the one I'd want that hangs vertically! WTF?! Man I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Yes mate first try with autopots biotabs and coco. Did a Gorilla OG and a Jedi Kush. Both really awesome organic smoke, really happy with it for once. My Mrs loves it too. She says both are better than UK Cheese! You can get hung for saying that around here dude! Haha Jedi is surprisingly strong. Frostiest weed I've handled myself. Definitely strongest I've grown. Proper indica punch in the face and melting arms/legs/body feeling. Tastes and smells like bubble hash in a joint. Gorilla really good for daytime smoke. Lovely lemon, pine, sweet aromas and flavours.

I did what you're doing with dolomite lime and didn't get any calmag issues mate. I also added some PK booster compost tee as I saw Sir Tabs does that.

Will be following this journal for inspiration and guidance dude.

Right, decisions to make about strains! :pass:

400w of cobs for quality AND quantity dude!! In 1.2 x 1.2 space. In reality, 400w of cobs will do the same yield as 600w of HPS. And probably only use 200w during veg. Also I reckon 400w of proper cobs is worth around 500w of (315) CMH roughly.

BUT... 400 quid for 400w of cobs. But thats proper kit/components and a quality build. Honestly I was looking at 315 CMH lights but with my anxiety I just can't do flaming hot glass bulbs! Especially the one I'd want that hangs vertically! WTF?! Man I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Yes mate first try with autopots biotabs and coco. Did a Gorilla OG and a Jedi Kush. Both really awesome organic smoke, really happy with it for once. My Mrs loves it too. She says both are better than UK Cheese! You can get hung for saying that around here dude! Haha Jedi is surprisingly strong. Frostiest weed I've handled myself. Definitely strongest I've grown. Proper indica punch in the face and melting arms/legs/body feeling. Tastes and smells like bubble hash in a joint. Gorilla really good for daytime smoke. Lovely lemon, pine, sweet aromas and flavours.

I did what you're doing with dolomite lime and didn't get any calmag issues mate. I also added some PK booster compost tee as I saw Sir Tabs does that.

Will be following this journal for inspiration and guidance dude.

Right, decisions to make about strains! :pass:

That's just what I was thinking about, around 400-450 W of COB's for my 1.2 x 1.2 m tent. What kind of layout are you planning, how many COB's? The more the merrier concerning coverage, I assume? But the price goes up with more chips heh :nono:. I'm following the Prism CMH ballast test thread, as I'm also interested in CMH, but I would put a 630W CMH in my tent :shooty:. Too much :smoking:?

Right on man, Short Stuff Seeds, those seem like really great genetics, everybody is getting great results. And really glad that you dig the whole coc AutoTabs combo :d5:.

Before I forget, are you running any journals right now? Or still below radar :dizzy:?

DAY 16

Cruising along, nothing interesting to report :coco:. RH is rising day by day, still some top yellowing on some of the girls and that's about it. Next update we'll have a dish of torture :naughtystep::smoking:.

The Meph tent - conditions:

CQ's left column and the runt, else is DG:

CQ runt:

Mixed tent - conditions:

CM's in the bottom row have been hit the hardest with the top yellowing but their sister (left column, middle) is alive and kickin' in a big pot :vibe:. Dead center and top right corner are NQ's, Buddha's Sister in the middle row, left and Cherry Bombs in the top row looking healthiest:

That's all for now, see you later :coffee2:.

Back