Indoor Rustys Organic Blueberry, White Chem plus Stilton x 3 bear og crosses.

@EP3 has just started the full remo line I've been telling him about the kelp as a foliar feed and your another big fan of it

I got a spray bottle today. Should I start the foliar spray straight away? Also how many times a day?
Thank you,
EP3

I got a spray bottle today. Should I start the foliar spray straight away? Also how many times a day?
Thank you,
EP3
i start once they have some leaves worth spraying and i do it once per day

Lights out pics
Quick update and a crafty lights out pic.
They are all flowering beautifully.. I love organic growing. The soil is happy but its time to boost the pk a bit.
:vibes: :d5:
IMG_20210205_134005.jpg
IMG_20210205_134214.jpg

Lookin sweet in there brother :d5: :vibes:
Cheers mate.. Hope ya plodding on good?
Looks like we are jumpin in the same grow n shows... Its gonna be fun :d5:
Remind me again what else you use in your grows apart from the biosys? Just checking in case you have any other gems I can nick off ya lol :pighug:

Cheers mate.. Hope ya plodding on good?
Looks like we are jumpin in the same grow n shows... Its gonna be fun :d5:
Remind me again what else you use in your grows apart from the biosys? Just checking in case you have any other gems I can nick off ya lol :pighug:

Yes m8 doin the best.. Friday night.. few beers few smokes.. couple movies.. good times :biggrin: yea thats me maxed out on the grow n shows now lol 3 comin up.. couldn't beat the free ones lol i use AN Sensi Bloom day 8 to finish.. calmag day 8 to finish.. canna's calmag atm..and green planet massive in flower.. using green planet terpinator again the last 2 weeks as well. Plain water left out over night first week.. Thats the lot other than the trusty biosys.. the best one of them all in this growers humble opinion.

The little 1s in big airpot look like strawberry plants are they the strawberry cookies? I think we can only enter 2 battles at any 1 time it seems. Plants looking nice rusty good work:d5:

Back